Reviews for Stargate: The Million Year War
Team503 chapter 15 . 1/2
So I know this fic is very old, and I’m sure your writing has progressed a great deal in the intervening near-decade. But it effing kills me to not say this:

The military already has the system you refer to. There is rank - such as private, sergeant, lieutenant, or general - and what is called a “billet”, which is your role. Those vary from service to service, but they have existed for centuries. In the Marine Corps, for example, a billet of Platoon Commander is filled by an officer ranked anywhere from 2nd Lieutenant (2LT) to Captain. His job is to command a platoon of Marines, and his rank enables him to do so. There are an infinite number of examples, and the details vary from service to service, but that’s how it works.

And as a side note, the military doesn’t give commands of ships, much less fleets, to scientists or doctors. A medical fleet might have a doctor in ultimate command - similar to a commodore commanding a Task Force - but he or she is not at liberty to make individual decisions. Their job is to say “We need to go to this place and affect humanitarian efforts for the people there.” It is the captains of the ships and the actual Task Force commander to turn those general instructions into detailed plans and execute them. McKay would NEVER be allowed command of a ship, nor would Beckett. Their skills are scientific and medical, respectively, and they have no idea how to fight a war on any level.

All that said, you have a wonderful imagination and I hope you have continued to write as the years have gone by. Have a wonderful New Year!
CelebTil chapter 34 . 7/3/2021
I would like to say that this story is one of the better stargate stories I've read in quite a while. I just read all 34 chapters and while at times it did seem a little rushed (meaning the story progressed too fast) all in all I really liked it. Really was looking forward to seeing Daniel in Star Wars galaxy. Hope your RL is going good.
NerdWatch101 chapter 31 . 3/17/2021
ok idk if your going to read this or not but man im loving this story man! sure there's a few things like you've said but it's your first story. this story though is a very good idea man. i see you stoped writting a few year's ago and i am sad iv'e only got a few chapter's left.
NerdWatch101 chapter 22 . 3/13/2021
ok i did really love that twist with the possibility the tokkra not devoloping of there own accord
NerdWatch101 chapter 21 . 3/13/2021
LOL that's an interesting twist between Daniel and DR. Frasier i could possibly see that!
NerdWatch101 chapter 20 . 3/13/2021
lol that flew right by my head that joke until, click! thats was a great idea with the Council idea
NerdWatch101 chapter 18 . 3/12/2021
i liked this chapter also, anything to do with Destiny since i'm a big fan of that story!
Jeremy L chapter 7 . 3/9/2021
ok this was a very good chapter!
NerdWatch101 chapter 13 . 3/10/2021
ok i loved this episod as well good sir! ive got an issue that popped into my head which you could cover in future episode's? if you used the Ancient's DNA machine and cloning tech and removed Elizabeth's alments why then didnts you have Lucius senser's detect teal'c's need for Symbiot's or Tritonon and ask if hed like that need removed?
NerdWatch101 chapter 12 . 3/10/2021
this episode has some really cool story idea's! im planning on writting my own story at some point so reading all these amazing stories is fun and make's my mind flow with inspiration
Jeremy L chapter 5 . 3/8/2021
so very awesome bro!
NerdWatch101 chapter 10 . 3/10/2021
the last part was confusing? I wanted to ask you for your permission i am wanting to start a youtube channel and 1 part of what id like to do is bring these awesome fanfiction stories out to the world! i will of course be giving all the credit to the writters of the stories. so if its ok with you id love to bring your awesome story to more eye's and ear's if thats ok with you?
Jeremy L chapter 3 . 3/7/2021
ok im into this definetly! the only thing i'm wondering is if you're giving them to much to soon?
NerdWatch101 chapter 8 . 3/9/2021
ok yes i do like this story its good.
Jeremy L chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
yes i loved the hidden room within the city!