Reviews for Sticks and Stones Break my Bones, The Knife Breaks my Skin
Po-Chun chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I swear, I can relate so much to Sakura in here. I don't cut like her but instead I would pull my hair and try to breathe slowly. Anxiety/panic attacks sucks, she's just like me except for the physical appearance and situation here.
Madilyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very good :). Though such a shame its only a oneshot, but all the good stories are.
JackOfAllTraitsMasterOfNone chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
T.T So sad and bitter sweet. I love it though it was romantic :] He saved her... tehee SasuSaku foreva! luv, Me
tahrocs chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I can totally relate with this story. I used to cut with a pair of sharp nail scissors after I found out my friend committed suicide. I never really thought it'd be something I'd do but idk I just did it and I became a slave to cutting. I'm really close with this guy that I like and he made me realize it was a problem and he went to counseling with me :) if any if you has a cutting problem PLEASE get help because it's not worth it.
nefeli.soulbender chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Totally LOVED it! It was nice and for you, I think it made you feel calmer and cried a lot when you wrote it, HUH? LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH MY HIDAN!
KaoriTamashiro chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I was almost crying while reading this. Its like everything I went through, of course now they have me medicated. Why couldnt I have Sasuke find out! It would've...well no I'd be pissed at him too. Nevermind. Still love this story! Is it a oneshot or a series?
Sasuke Neko chapter 1 . 5/20/2013