Reviews for Flying Without Wings
Fae'sFlower chapter 1 . 6/2
So adoreable! I kept thinking of the lyrics "Soaring, flying. There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach!" from High School Musical. Loved the Fiyeraba!
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was really cute! Thanks!
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Amazing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I logged out so I could review this again. I don't remember what I said, but I probably reviewd it the day it was posted.

This is a song. I just realized that. Who's the guy?
WickedBrony chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"Flying without a bubble"
A glare was her answer.
"Or not."
Ha! That was a sweet little fanfic. Now, where is come what may? (Hypocrite, I know.)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was really sweet. I feel like this captured Elphaba's personality pretty well. In fact muvh better than most peoples attempts. So props to you. I liked the story line
Fae Tiggular chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It's stuff like this that makes me reread your stories. This was really adorable as usual. I am going to try my absolute hardest to wait patiently for Come What May. Even though I am on the verge of exploding, when I saw 63 next to your name, I started jumping around. Then I clicked and Come What May east at the top. Flying Without Wings was. But that's ok, b/c it's a Wicked fanfic. You are forgiven for not being able to post it, I'm so glad you found a job. I'm awaiting your next story as best I can, so this was very helpful. I just really love the way you write them, it's better than anyone else honesty. Great story as usual, keep up the good work My Queen _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very cool story. Awesome story.
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Always love your stories :)
Can't wait to read 'Come What May', happy birthday for Thursday!
Avis Rae chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
1. Points to you for using one of my favorite songs as the title.

2. Points to you in general for being such an amazing, innovative person.

Oh, i'm actually supposed to read the story? Well I just assumed that since you're such a good writer, every story you produce would be a fine piece of work. No? Oh, guess I better start then. ;)

- 10 minutes later -
I LOVED IT. ABSOLUTIVELY LOVED IT. I don't know how long it's been since you've written one shots, Carls, but fluff one shot Wicked Carlie one very happy reader :) I loved all the little things you managed to tie in into the story, I actually completely forgot about the flying monkeys, and am utterly amazed at the details you link together from the musical tothis story. LOVED. IT. As usual. (:
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great work as always! So looking forward to Come What May!
Bubble
Camelot Emrys chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
...nice answer Fiyero :). It was very sweet!
PrincessKadenceOfMusic chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So, I saw this about 6:55 this morning. But school was starting so I couldn't read it then. But you made my off much better. I actually questioned the Quotation mark baby end quotation mark thing before she said she didn't like it.
poser16 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved this one-shot. The perfect pick-me-up in the middle of a dreary day. It was really well done (although sometimes I got lost between the "I's" and "he's" during Fiyero's storytelling) and I can't wait for Come What May!
Great job!

poser16
Drea LuRuiz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
CARLIE! It's soooooo cute! I couldn't stop smiling and laughing, I've missed your writing. Loved this so much!

Congrats on the job, love! Xo