Reviews for Snowflakes
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Been a long while since I last read a work of yours. I'm surprised that I'm not irritated by this Cirno - usually the verbal tick of sorts rather infuriates me, even! I always feel as if it makes light of her. Turns her into a little joke, it typically does. Not a very good punchline, either! But, in the end, I can say I quite enjoyed the story of this silly little fairy. The great silly fairy! Keep up the good work.
Aerhyce chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh, a one-shot about Dai...Eye like it!
't's kinda fun how Daiyousei don't really have a firm canon background, and so, following the various authors, can be pretty much anything without being incoherent. :P
First I thought she was just being emo here, but being born without a purpose, neither the possibility to die, permanently forget, or even sleep must suck as hell :/
And Letty piercing through the "case" the strange wanna-be dead immobile fairy almost instantly strangely don't seems odd at all, rather, it suits her quite fine, she looked like a warm, elderly woman, understanding, and successfully resolving the problems of a little child.