Reviews for Where I Belong
Dwarven Lass chapter 2 . 2/26
So... I am reading this instead of doing geometry. And while I will doubtlessly regret it later at the moment I couldn't care less. You! Fili's death flashback almost made me cry! I swear it was more heart wrenching than in the movie. "Thorin was dead or dying. Kíli was dead. Kíli was dead. He stopped trying to breath." I'm only on the second chapter and there's already been a splendid amount of Durin family angst. And on to the next! Or maybe a few math problems first :P
Noxy the Proxy chapter 32 . 1/31
Awesome! I will be 'leafing' through your other stories.
furubafeind95 chapter 32 . 1/17
This story is incredible! I don't have words for how glad I am that you wrote this!
idadri chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
it 's a super history.
thanks for the pleasure
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
Okay, the fact that that poor little boy literally was called worthless and had to 'steal" a name to think of himself as anything different, and that it turns out to be FRERIN, of all things...I'm crying here. I'm sniffling, my eyes are stinging with tears, I can barely see my monitor, and all my feelings are in pieces. FRERIN. Of ALL the names, it HAD to be THAT one, didn't it? The name inscribed on a royal prince's toy lost over a century ago, before everything burned down...and it was found by a little kid with nothing, not even a name.

Brave, brave kid, that one, all the way down to the last shiny white blonde hair. Hit a goblin with a rock, survived the sickening mines, and won the heart of a dwarf king. Not bad, not bad at all.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Awww, Nala's adorable! I love how she wants to bake so it cheers everyone up with nice things to eat XD

I hope she'll be okay, the "it isn't just a cold" sounds really ominous, considering the choking sickness issue.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 23 . 12/18/2014
Okay, considering that this is an epic battle, Bofur chasing a pack of orcs off the battlefield with a flaming mattock for damaging his beloved hat was a gloriously funny image XD
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
And with that ending line, you've given us a lovely song reference, and a beautiful thing to hopefully give Kili something to focus on, other than the horrible pain he's in, poor dear...
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Poor Caver...he needs some serious love when this is all over.

Also, Berr was freaking disturbing, so kudos to your portrayal of a pyschopathic character (again, poor Caver!). I don't blame Fili for wanting to rip the guy to shreds, but I'm glad Thorin managed to talk him out of it.

I hope Kili will be okay...or, at least, reasonably-by-the-standards-of-Company-injuries okay. I don't think Fili can stand to lose his brother a second time.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
This is an absolutely delightful story so far, especially with with the nice little twist you've put on what's essentially become a fanfic staple (I really like the idea of the whole Company, and Gandalf, and Legolas, and Gimli, and all our lovely hobbits going to do this journey together, much more interesting than having just one or two people come back, like usual, although those are nice too)!

On a side note, Beorn's kids are awesome here (and, if I read the implication in the last line in this chapter right, does that mean that Amalie's a wolf when she changes skins? If so, that's pretty cool!), and I love that even if Beorn himself has passed, and his wife too, his kids are nice and there's still giant bees to welcome everyone XD
The EarthSong chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
So, so, so good! Loved it!
The EarthSong chapter 30 . 10/3/2014
Of course, it would be a woman. We can be conniving and evil and that we are the "fairer" sex makes that even worse.
The EarthSong chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Love it! Poor babies! I want one!
The EarthSong chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
I like take charge Kili!
The EarthSong chapter 23 . 10/3/2014
So not lame! Very good and I liked the wry humor that you added.