Reviews for Don't Care
ArmCannos44 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
ok. like this story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Love it don't see to many stories where there truly exposed loving it. Just a suggestion can you make the sayians have there tails. Epically gohan. Reporters show up at the son house there just going to the castel chi chi says bye to the reporters as she rides nimbus leaving them speechless etc. ox kingdom ?knows? About true strength so they defend them to all the fools etc. so how about it?
JPaagtc chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I really like this story. It is such a breath of fresh air to see a DBZ fic that isn't Gohan/Videl. I don't have anything against them but it is SO boring reading almost the same thing over and over again. I also really like that this story is short and quick to read without feeling rushed. I also hope that this will blow up in Videl's face.

Cheers,
JP
Shell chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I love this story. Looking forward to the next update.
Thank-you for all your hard-work.
God bless.
shell chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Please, please, please! Write some more.
genzu44 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Please update. I really like the idea behind the story.
casey10rok chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
THANK YOU! I don't think Videl needs to show any mercy either. :D And your right about the Chi-Chi thing. It saddens me to know that Gohan stopped becoming a total badass and decided to start a life...a non-fighting life...with...IT. But I'm glad ur still going to continue this! :DD
Ky111 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Awesome story loving the interaction between Gohan, Trunks and Vegeta plus you have thrown Piccolo still training Gohan in there as well. I hope this all blows up in Hercule and Videl's face as even the police chief is against her in this as he is looking at the bigger picture and is seeing the good they were doing (perhaps he'll even stop her from helping them as they now have a better grasp of handling things themselves now and Gohan and Trunks will no doubt still turn up for the bigger crimes where the crooks are packing serious armaments, as he'll probably feel that Videl isn't helping for the right reasons any more and there for not want her help).

Also nice add in Erasa is Tien's daughter shocking revelation for Trunk's and Gohan, I'd actually prefer to see Gohan end up with Erasa than Videl as well (if he was to be paired with anyone).

Hope there's a big threat or something as well like the Buu saga or something, until the next one.
The Vampaneze Alchemist chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
U and your stories rule!
13TheAce chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Vegeta, you are a little too crazy with power. Jeez, I wonder what Erasa is doing at the house... ;) Videl, you are nuts. Feeling sorry for the cop.
xider chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
well, as for "ded" i would have to say, "War of the ghost zone" may be politically corect, but "the ghost war" allows you to do a whole lot more with your story. so i vote for "The Ghost War"
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Awesome chapter.
casey10rok chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
OMG I love the plot already! This chapter just made the whole story even more interesting!

Who's Erasa actually? How are Gohan and Trunks going to pull this off? And now that I've noticed, where is Goten?

I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE! :D
casey10rok chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
YES THANK YOU! At least SOMEONE has the sense to talk back to Videl! :) I LOVE your story! Keep it up! :D
Dracoforce7 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Here the Email adderss for me to let me know when you update: