Reviews for Lighting Up the Dark
DatGuy1st chapter 8 . 6/21
Naruto rizzing a fellow male LMAO
BillionDavid chapter 1 . 4/17
Not reading this, with Naruto acting like an idiot.
Vishw chapter 12 . 3/4
I find Naruto's "intelligence" and "cunning" questionable after he went to Sakura, of all people, for help.

Not to mention that note he left for Hinata. Unbelievable.
Vishw chapter 6 . 3/4
Not sure I understand the purpose of this "hide your abilities and act like a moron" façade that Naruto is so desperate to maintain even in a life-threatening situation, but I sure hope it bites him in the ass soon and end that BS.
Rightword chapter 31 . 2/7
Well, I imagine next chapter is going to be hard to write and hard to read.
AstraBolt chapter 31 . 10/28/2023
Really hoping to see updated to this eventually. I see that its been posted in other places and if you do need betas if tou ever come back to it i would be more then willing to help
Rrr chapter 31 . 9/30/2023
Nice story! Thx for writing! Hope you somewhen will return to it.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2023
Naruto Uzumaki bisexual moment
Guest chapter 22 . 4/14/2023
I don’t know what’s going on with Orochimaru but I m liking it
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2023
Paperwork awesomeness!
Axccel chapter 3 . 3/31/2023
What you said about pronouncing ō like in “on” is incorrect. That is a short o sound and Japanese, as far as I know, does not have that sound. It is pronounced like the o in “own”, ironically what you said it is not.
Axccel chapter 2 . 3/31/2023
But, Iruka-sensei! Team Seven is a two-man team! They don’t have a third member. Just a spectator tagging along.
Axccel chapter 1 . 3/31/2023
When I first watched Naruto and Mizuki did the kyuubi reveal, I thought he was too stupid to live for purposely cornering a demon god thing and pissing it off.
Nagi Aoe chapter 31 . 3/4/2023
Well having started the story thinking it was just a crackfic I must say this is so much more than just a crackfic. Would be nice if you updated but doesn't seem likely, anyway cool story byeeee
SirWilliam chapter 16 . 1/7/2023
Oh damn, itchai showing up that early? Surprising
1,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »