Reviews for Lighting Up the Dark
Coyn1206 chapter 26 . 9/3
The way you utterly abuse the shit out of the basic technics is amazing. I love your fic's versions of the characters. Your Shikamaru is utterly frightening. He isn't your run of mill I-can-predict-all-your-moves kind of genius that the narration only tells about but doesn't show (say, Urahara from Bleach). He feels real, and every single thing that came out of his mouth really hit me. Actually no, most of the important characters are pretty scary and even guys like Choji get to be far more strategic than in other Naruto fics, Shikamaru just seems to be an in-universe monster as well... and I just realized I ended up writing an entire paragraph about him. Moving on, this fic definitely has the HPMOR flavor of SO MUCH THINKING, not that I'm gonna complain because it's great. when I finished reading I had the same feeling of mental exhaustion and huge satisfaction, and the battles might have an even higher level of resourcefulness and people mind-fucking each other. Assuming you will continue (subtle nudge), I have no idea how you'll manage Shippuden(or something similar to it) with smart!S-rank ninja fighting each other. The sheer level of outplaying and outplaying-your-outplaying will have to be ridiculous. I very much enjoyed this, and learned quite a bit about looking underneath the underneath. I hope you will continue this masterpiece (holy Crap this is by far the longest review I've given anything).
Atheist god chapter 2 . 8/31
I wish this was the first naruto fic I've read :)) because when I started I didn't know anything about Naruto and it was a bit hard to understand :D
Astrolonim chapter 26 . 8/8
Hopefully you've just dropped off the face of the earth for 18 months to write all the rest of training and the finals in one chapter (as per what had better not become a tradition), because 26 chapters can only be read so many times, no matter how good they are.
JLawrence Kenny chapter 26 . 7/26
I dream of updates. Your current hiatus is Less Wrong length :-P
FulmenFloga chapter 14 . 7/25
Is that... A HPMOR reference I see? Or is General Chaos not referring to Harry Potter-Evans-Verres.
fernandfeather chapter 25 . 7/17
I was really hoping Tenten would make it through. Oh well. Kabuto is an interesting character.
fernandfeather chapter 23 . 7/17
Damn this was a good chapter. I loved Tenten, Sakura and Hinata.
fernandfeather chapter 22 . 7/17
Your take on Orochimaru is fascinating.
fernandfeather chapter 20 . 7/17
Oh goodness your Sakura is great!
fernandfeather chapter 18 . 7/17
Interesting take on the exams.

Also Sakura as Sausuke's doggo is a funny image.
fernandfeather chapter 17 . 7/17
I like your Sakura
fernandfeather chapter 13 . 7/17
I'm not a huge NaruHina shipper but I think you develop their relationship well.
fernandfeather chapter 12 . 7/17
All hail bureaucracy
What a painful place to realize that there isn't any more to the story. Are there any intentions to continue? Please come back!
111segasonic chapter 26 . 6/28