Reviews for Lighting Up the Dark
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 10 . 4/11
Raijin is a Japanese Thunder God, often iconographically represented as beating on a drum with tomoe markings. I'm calling it now, Raijin is Itachi. The canon timeline doesn't line up (for this, or in general), but you have Sasuke being already orphaned when he meet Naruto, and meeting Naruto before entering the academy, so the mentioned time that Raijin would dissappear is... about right. I'm reserving my Bayes points, please.
Hiruzen just wants Naruto to suck his cock and eat his shit. Hiruzen wants Naruto to be obedient. Good thing Hiruzens wife died choking on cock, and his son died screaming about moneky dicks.
namory.boss chapter 14 . 12/29/2021
I can't help but wonder why Naruto entrusted her with the secret of a technique that could be used to undermine Much of his fighting style
Inoxtaginox chapter 7 . 11/21/2021
i love the plot twist
Mclovin chapter 31 . 10/2/2021
I have now reached the end of what u have written so far and I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed myself so far. Thank u very much for ur time and effort putting this story out and I cant wait to see what happens next...please... I absolutely need to see what happens next! Not hinata please!
Mclovin chapter 30 . 10/2/2021
Oooohhhhhh I fucking love this. Loved that ending. Perfect
Mclovin chapter 22 . 10/1/2021
I'm quite interested here. I like how not completely evil orochi seems in here. Very pragmatic. I doubt his intentions but he very much sells the whole I'm actually here to help vibe.
WarzPark chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
Lost Interest The Moment I Read Naruto Is Smart And All But Still Follow Canon Being Beaten By Sakuro Of All People It Sucks
Mclovin chapter 18 . 10/1/2021
Sneaky. Had me going for a second there not gonna lie
Mclovin chapter 16 . 10/1/2021
What in the fuck? Lmao wow that's a head swinger
Mclovin chapter 13 . 9/30/2021
Oh my gosh I love this! Such a great scene at the end with naruto and hinata. Absolutely loved this!
Mclovin chapter 4 . 9/29/2021
A few chapters in and I'm really interested. Good read so far. Liking the naruto hinata dynamic. Always been a fan of their pairing. I like how in ur story naruto is playing the fool and is more intelligent than he let's on but not in some far fetched way in other fics I've read where he's like some mastermind or something. He still feels like a 12 year old with an above average intelligence but still uses that to do shit a 12 year old would do. Excited to read more.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
A cunning plan, you say?
As cunning as a fox who’s just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2021