Reviews for Choices
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 29 . 10/8
I love this story! Update soon!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 29 . 9/6
I love, love, love this story and especially Adi the wonder dog! Can't wait for the next installment! Please update soon, if you can!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 29 . 8/26
Ok so I absolutely love this and know with babies and life (congratulations on the baby girl and the new home.) Gets in the middle of some of our favorite pass times but I do hope you continue this.
BCgurlie chapter 29 . 8/26
Loving this story! Hope there's more soon!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 6 . 8/26
This is really good I have to admit I did think Jack was a guy, and that Edward was um seeing him on and off but I really like what you have done.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 29 . 8/1
Wow.. what a story up to this point. Can't wait to read more.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 25 . 8/1
I'm confused about her visions and this taking of the cullen name.. real confused but I shall read on.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 24 . 8/1
Wow... I can not believe Jessica and Lauren went that far. Those bitches need to get theirs and bad.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 15 . 7/31
Wow.. what an emotional chapter. Alice's story always was one the best. Loving the development of the story.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 14 . 7/31
I'm glad Edward isn't coming back yet.. things are finally starting to settle and I would hate for him to screw it up. And once again, nice chapter.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 13 . 7/31
Another great chapter. Love that Leah
Is coming out of her shell.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 12 . 7/31
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed til now (I will go back and do so though shortly) but great story so far. I am really loving it.
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 29 . 7/29
This is so awesome i wanna know what happens next
MissCocoBay chapter 29 . 6/9
Please update I love this fanfic!
robissosexy106 chapter 29 . 6/5
Please finish this story. I am really enjoying it.