Reviews for Choices
nictoria19 chapter 29 . 6/10
Such an amazing story that i just found. I understsnd how life can get in the way. I hope your muse returns and you can continue thus world you have created with such details.
Libra18j chapter 29 . 4/22
Last update was 2015? Oh my how I love this story and wish there was an end! Amazing job!
indigobenson23 chapter 29 . 4/5
There's more to this right? I just found it and it's awesome!
celajwhitney chapter 29 . 3/10
cute story, very entertaining! with all of your other commitments maybe some day we will get more from you. thanks for the great read so far.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 3/10
carlisle grew a backbone! i could never understand how all the cullens would just kowtow to edward and leave bella the way that they did.
READING LOVER 16 chapter 29 . 2/6
Please update I really wanna read more and find out what happens from this poi t on do they fight wht happens when edward comes back stuff like that please write more so I can read more
Destineyofme chapter 29 . 12/25/2016
please write more it a great story and I want to read more on it
Aros wife isabella chapter 29 . 10/24/2016
More please i want to know a lot more !
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 29 . 10/8/2016
I love this story! Update soon!
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
I love, love, love this story and especially Adi the wonder dog! Can't wait for the next installment! Please update soon, if you can!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Ok so I absolutely love this and know with babies and life (congratulations on the baby girl and the new home.) Gets in the middle of some of our favorite pass times but I do hope you continue this.
BCgurlie chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Loving this story! Hope there's more soon!
AshleyStewart09 chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
This is really good I have to admit I did think Jack was a guy, and that Edward was um seeing him on and off but I really like what you have done.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
Wow.. what a story up to this point. Can't wait to read more.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
I'm confused about her visions and this taking of the cullen name.. real confused but I shall read on.