Reviews for I Know Nothing (Because I Know Too Much)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/6
Now i'm sad. This is chalk full of feels. It's brilliant!
ThaisBastos chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Thank you. so. much for writing this. Your stories are my favourites.
Very very well written (Clara's narration was phenomenal), and absolutely heartbreaking, it was brilliant. I'm tearing up, to be honest.
I miss river so much, thank you for keeping her alive!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Don't worry yourself, you write Clara just as well as you write everything else Who related. Brilliant and Fantastic.
GoodGirlsGoBad chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Don't get me wrong, I love you... But you're depressing me. Why must your idea be so... Brilliantly, tragically bittersweet :(
nightlock11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Why would you do that to me? You have no hearts, Miss. I'm crying my eyes out. Just when i thought it was hurting less the pain starts all over again.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh, geez. That last line was indescribable. (Does that word look weird to you? It suddenly does to me. Huh.) And the whole thing was just brilliant.
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
:( This is really well written, but I think I hate you just a little, because is so sad...
1ttrobinson chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Beautifully done
Fandombatched chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
:'( Poor doctor! This is very well written!
remuslupin31060 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow... This is absolutely phenomenal! You portray the Doctor's emotions so eloquently and you use exactly the right words to describe how he's feeling right now, and you do it all from the perspective of another character. I love how you incorporate lines he said, and they were all very, very in character. I love this so much I can't even describe it!
queenoflocksley chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wonderful, wonderful. I love this. I love how Clara slowly works things out, and how knowing doesn't help her at all in the end. Somehow, it makes it even a bit worse because she knows what really happened and who he is mourning. Beautiful fic, thanks for sharing.
Sandbar chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow, you really caught Clara's voice- her cadence and syntax and word choices and just ALL of it. Even the thought processes are her. This is excellent.
katkat chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
lovely. you did a fine job with clara. i like the point of an outsider looking into their relationship. keep up writing and keeping river alive
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love. It!
You really nailed down Clara's voice. Sounds just like her!
And I enjoyed how you showed that River was always "there", just out of reach. It really developed the idea that I got from the scene in the finale when Eleven says she is always there to him.
Beautiful. Thanks! Please keep writing more Doctor & River. I have enjoyed all your stories & it keeps me from missing River so much :)
guineapiggie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Love it, especially those little bits of conversation. Did you watch Sherlock, by any chance? Sorry, random, but the line "He always looked sad when he thought no one could see him"... sorry, i'll shut up.