Reviews for Office Predator
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 1/27
Pfft, oh my God, I love Kisa's perverseness xD The idea of sharing the footage with his lover is absolutely brilliant!
Moreover, the lemon was great and I like the whole 'calling Takano by his first name' thing that was going on while they were...you know...getting it on ;)
I'm glad I decided to read one of your stories. Thank you for writing this :D
ili777 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Honestly I couldn't stop laughing with the ending part of Kisa finding out, it was hilarious xD
Once again, this was an amazing one-shot, I really liked it and I'm going to read Kisa's revenge plans right now, poor Ritsu xD
Thanks for writing this :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Pff oh gods to funny go Kisa heehee
Dragon's and Tiger's chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Dude amazing I loved it beyond belief, you just made my night.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This has me smiling all cheekily the whole time. Again, you never fail to impress. High respect for wonderful grammar and typo free writing.
Jenmoon1 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
love it
Sinful Deity chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was fucking great. xDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was brilliant! I laughed at the 'surpassing takano and killing everyone else in the process part. Can you do a second one? I really wanna see ritsu and takano-San get teased, and then if they find out that kisa knows about them, I would love to see both of their reactions.
thedemonshead chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Funny as anything! Your sex scenes of any capacity are so realistic. Lol Kisa is a perv!
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This one-shot was a lot of fun too! This line made me giggle. Ritsu can be so focused sometimes:

'Now, the younger man is a regular task master, eyes set on beating Takano and killing the rest of the office in the process.'

I liked the little sting operation Kisa set up, it was a nice subplot to the whole work and tied everything together.
Vocaloid1DYaoi-Lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Please do A sequel! x3 I really loved it! XDD
FanficStalker chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You DID it again! My gosh you made my day after reading this! U have a talent and keep doing a Good Job! I'm a fan :-))
kiraishinigami chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow loved it! Make more
Morbid-Delusions chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
omg so awesome/sexy/funny! I laughed for like 5 minutes straight!
MistressMontanna chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Love more please I beg you, love the humour and seriousness at the same time