Reviews for Patience
Anna chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I love it...and excuse the fact that I'm posting a review on every story you write...I cant help it
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I'd like to see Itachi tied up and hard whipped on the floor, since he likes SM so freaking much. That unsatiated sex-addict. Haha.
GaleSynch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
May I make a request/challenge? Will you write a MadaIzuItaSasu story? In an AU where they are brothers?
xadorebelaa chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That...was...so...HOT!
luvninosama chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
it was fun indeed 3

I never get enough of Uchihacest
The Mistress of Yaoi chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was amazing c: I haven't read any ItaSasu fics in a while (I've been focusing on writing them xD) and I'm so glad this one was the first I read again c: I love this. The way you wrote it was so perfect. I'm no good at smut scenes unfortunately :/ I always try to rush them and they end up choppy and never detailed. Thank you for writing this c: never stop writing :DD
xoxo
-TMOY
Vouge chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
God that was HOT!
What else is there to say?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Dude, you have to write this exact Sasuke and Itachi WAYYYYYYYYY more often XD There were a couple of words you got wrong - one was a typo, the other spelling but not a typo, just wrong XD The typo was "they'll" instead of "there'll (I think - I couldn't find it when I looked. It might be in Pools and Showers XD), and the wrong word was "tout" instead of "taut." Other than that, duuuuuuude! This was so effing amazing. You brought Itachi in at just the right moment, and just when I thought it was over, you put even more in XD Awesome job, and I can't wait to read the rest of the stuff I've been missing XD
onelastnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
UGHH FINGRR MEH FARTBOXX!
StainedSculpture chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
uwooh
so hot here, really. even though this story is going rather quick, but still. I love it.

Mashed Potato-san chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Dude. O/O That was absolutely shameless and I loved every bit of it. Just an amazing PWP, what else can I say? It's definitely different from your other works because of the new elements, but I think you handled them all perfectly well. Seriously! The scene where Sasuke is fucking himself right before Itachi comes in was so well-written and damn sexy. Toys are definitely something I would read from you again. Then again, wouldn't I read anything from my favorite smut author, at least just to test it out? I trust you with any lemon! *points dramatically* Literary bitch, you have done well. So, so well.

Alright, some concric! The grammar Nazi I am has escaped. Be on the look out. Now, concerning adverbs you do everything in your power NOT to put them at the end of a sentence. They should always go directly before or directly after the verb they modify. Also, you use many commas. Sometimes commas aren't necessary. I'm having trouble with this myself, but I've been doing my best recently to neglect the abuse of their existence. Afterall, a sentence that flows smoothly is the best sentence there is.

I'm really proud of how well you write present tense. I don't think I've run across any other author who can slip into present (THE hardest of tenses to write) and then not fuck it up. You don't fuck it up. Major kudos. I kid you not. As sad as it is, keeping in tense is a pain in the ass for a lot of people and they seem to end up saying, "fuck it," and go on. It's like you don't even have that mode. You just DO, and that's amazing. You are such a brilliant writer. Started off just a few months ago, you say? WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! I say in return. Seriously. Youare heaven-sent.

Keep up your amazing work. I love to read what you come up with. They're always so beautifully told with new takes on the characters, whether from this angle or that. I sincerely enjoy seeing what you come up with each time around.

And also may I say this was the perfect thing to wake up to? I'm serious, as soon as I wake up I see your message about something being finished and I'm like, "ooooh, what does literary bitch have for me now?" XD This is great! You have peased your master. This is such great fap material it blows my mind. The dialogue between Itachi and Sasuke was mmmmmhhhhhhhbbbbbdhdjdjdkdmsjaidhtufiakdbchrj. So perfect. :3

Ja ne!
Zero176085 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
*faints from the utter sexiness*
rainbowlover25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
loved the story! The fruits of your mind are awesome! :)
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh. My. God.
You're so mean! I was feeling upset and I open my e-mail to find an alert! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I was trying so hard to sulk and then I see this and my efforts go to waste! GAHH!
But good job, I'm impressed *Wiggles Eyebrows*
I noticed it had a different air to it then your other stories, but nothing too drastic.
-Rayne-san