Reviews for Seasons in the Sun
DS2010 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
sad for tim but I loved the end that's my tony always looking after his probie
earthdragon chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Very sensitive and nicely written chapter.
Goldfishmind chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Like the story, can't see where this is going.. Keep writing! :)
earthdragon chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
What a little bitch Sarah is in this story. She is certainly fond of slapping her brother across the face. Poor Tim - always expected to be Mr Perfect, despite the fact that his family aren't always there for him - particularly Sarah, whose "support" includes being the reason he almost lost his job when he defended her from a charge of murder. And neither is Penny always there for him - too busy with her political campaigns and foreign travel. No doubt she loves him (as does Sarah in her fashion) but very much on her terms. I am cross with all of them - Gibbs, Penny and Sarah - for subjecting Tim to such additional stress at such a harrowing time. Personally, I wish that Tim had told Gibbs to go to hell and refused to go into the office. That's what he should have done. So the sainted Gibbs "was starting to regret calling McGee into work". Was he indeed. Like Tim's "loving" family, he is guilty of taking advantage of the fact that Tim is too soft.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Death is traumatic for everyone, no matter how nonchalant some may act.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Poor Tony got the raw end of the deal. He just wanted to check on his buddy.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Awww... Gibbs should not be taking Tim away while he is immersed in a vigil.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Poor Timmy-
Precious Pup chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Wow gibbs went from bad to worse! First he calls tim at his fathers death bed so tim feels bad whether he refuses or accepts and leaves. Then he allows him to stay 12 hours straight without telling him to go. And then less than a minute after his father has died he barges in to to apologise to make himself feel better. Surely it could have waited Gibbs until more appropriate time when tims head is together? Now you should be apologising for what you just did. Wow bad people skills.
misfiredcanon chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I think you should have called this "Streakers On The Run"!
AgentFraniJones chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Personally I think Sarah's arguement is kind of invalid. I highly doubt that anyone was there at Tim's graduation and the admiral probably wasn't there at his birthday.
Great chapter!
ny05016sc chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I do not think Gibbs would expect McGee to leave his fathers death bed. I did expect him to show up and lend his support.
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
End of life issues are among the hardest to deal with and certainly to write about! You're brave to tackle this! Also, I thought your characterizations were very good!
earthdragon chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I honestly don't believe that any team manager, even Gibbs, would be such an insensitive clod as to ask someone to leave the sick bed of a dying parent to come into work, just to carry out computer searches. They have an entire Cybercrimes unit at the DC office of NCIS. Surely someone from that unit could be used. Abby is the forensic scientist, who works for the whole building, not just for Gibbs. Why would she be expected to do Tim's work? After all, Tim isn't expected to do forensics when Abby is on leave/off sick.

And bad Sarah for slapping Tim across the face and accusing him of lying. She obviously gets her personality from the Admiral.
Precious Pup chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Wow thst seems unbelievably cruel of gibbs to call Tim snd place thst pressure on him. If Tims father dies before he returns then what? Gibbs got together with his dad and seems keen for tiny to do the same i would have thought ge eould be doing everything he can to give tim the space he needs. There is a whole ccu he could call on fir compyter stuff.