Reviews for He's Not Our Enemy
ThunderSphinx chapter 34 . 3/13
Yavin IV is a terrible hiding place. They should head to the Unknown Regions if they truly want to be safe.

I miss Padmé :( :( :(
Guest chapter 41 . 11/28/2016
pweety please with a Sith on top will you update?I LOVE THIS STORY
Animaniac4ever chapter 41 . 10/6/2016
Oh yay! I'm so happy to see this update! I have loved this story for a long time :3 What actually happens with the other survivors like Katooni, Pedro and Windu? (Where did they live after chapter 34?). This showcased a beautiful relationship between Anikin and Ashoka like brother and sister through a creative and well paced story, and really, you are the only person I've actually reviewed. I hope to see more stores like this in the future!
HonestApplejack chapter 41 . 10/1/2016
It's been so long... God, I love this one.
TragicFiction chapter 41 . 9/30/2016
I seriously love you. I thought I'd never see another update. But here it is. I'll habe to re read the story to dt upto speed again but that's fine with me.
Thanks for the update
GruffMage7653 chapter 41 . 9/29/2016
Yay, new chapter, I was thinking that this story would never be finished, never have I been more glad to be wrong.
This was definitely a unique and interesting story to read, I love the relationship that Anakin and Ahsoka have, it is much like that of an older brother and a less experienced younger sister, which is what I like their relationship as and I do hope to see more, if not, ah well, can't have everything, but I do hope to see more stories from you.
david.davies.5851 chapter 41 . 9/29/2016
Really nice ending. I guess there'll be a time jump for the next segment of the story.
Animaniac4ever chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
This is truly a beautiful, compelling story! I've been reading this since it was first published and been re-reading it ever since. I really hope you continue this, this is far and beyond my favourite story from Star Wars!
dan chapter 40 . 7/5/2016
great story will you be updating it or is it done?
Guest chapter 40 . 5/31/2016
This is the best story ever you need to keep writing!
TragicFiction chapter 23 . 5/12/2016
Please continue this story
TragicFiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Great story. please update 1
Kalytha chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
This certainly seems like an original story, and so far it's well written and interesting. I'm very excited to read the rest (and luckily there's still 38 chapters for me to read, so I'll be busy for a while). However, one thing is still a little unclear to me, like what a force wielder is and if it's actually something canon or not. But I guess I'll find out more about it as the story progresses right
WernerLombardi chapter 40 . 3/20/2016