Reviews for twenty eight days
Wonder-Walrus chapter 1 . 5/26
Love this, love the character development, plot and writing. Awesome
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 4/9
AMAZING! Please write a sequel! The details and plot were very well thought out! I loved it!
LeviathanReaper chapter 1 . 2/16
Beautiful story! I just loved it! I am absolutely positively lost for words!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Good story. Thanks for writing.
Live.Laugh.Write.Repeat chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Being a SPITFIRE lover, I have read a lot of Artemis and Wally fanfictions and can I just say... This is THE BEST fanfiction I have EVER read. Not just for Young Justice, but fanfictions across the board.

It was unique and I loved it. The different perspective that Wally is the one in with the Shadows is genius. It gives you a whole new look on things and makes you really think about the difficult position Wally is in throughout the text due to his tendency to help Artemis. The way you have portrayed the relationship between Wally and Artemis and how it evolves is amazing and grips the reader into becoming emotionally attached to them, without being your stereotypical 'Cinderella' fairy tale, which (in many cases) ruins a good fanfiction.

If there is one thing I applauded you for, it is your creativity and amazing imagination... I could NEVER have thought of something this good! Thank you so much for such an enjoyable fan fiction (P.S. I am writing a review to let you know how awesome this is because so far I've read this story 9 times...)
lizzieonawhim chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
btw that last review was me. I expected it to make me log in and then it didn't. :P
lizzieonawhim chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I keep picturing the scene where Wally and Artemis reach the Justice League again and I know like 99.9% of everybody would be really angry and suspicious, but then I picture Barry coming forward and saying in this really disbelieving, tremulous voice, "...Wally?" And then BEAR HUG. And possibly actual crying. I mean they are family, after all! And then Wally still has to face consequences for his actions but he's given a chance to earn a place with the good guys. I know you're probably done with this fic, but I just wanted to say that I would love to see that scene, and if you don't want to write it, would you mind terribly if I did? It would be a while before I wrote it, if I got around to it at all, but I want to make sure you're okay with it before I seriously consider the idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was sweet. I'm not usually a spitefire or artemis fan but this definatly has started making me think again, even though KF did seem a bit wet around the ears throughout the fic. He makes an adorably terrible villan lol. Would love to see a sequal to this! Exploration of the sparking spitefire and relationship between the Barry and his fallen-but-now-returned sidekick would be awesome to read
Artemis Jane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it Wally would never hit Artemis, ever I love how you always stick to your guns and don't let the haters comments influence you. I like how you had a good reason for him to convert to the shadows
kimberleyblaize chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow!
Your work is outstanding as always!
But this is amazing, truly amazing, :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was so good! I love everything about that! I think you should write a sequel!
dur'olin chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Most amazing thing ever. I love Artemis and Wally even more; and I didn't think that was possible.
JustTeahPlease chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Unf. Such an awesome story, seriously. Awesome like all heck. *still ll wound up after reading it*
Prnyctina1091 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
you're such a great writer...so happy you write awesome spitfire stories.
paninya chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ugh. Why do you write so good? This... This is just... I can't.
I think I've favorited all your YJ stories because Spitfire.
And the fact that your awesome.
Seriously.