Reviews for by all the stars and supernovas
Ember chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Woah. You're incredible. Your writing style is one of the best I've ever seen, and I'm not lying when I say it haunts me. More Whoufflé please?
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This really is beautiful: I can understand why you cried. I'm very glad I found this!
etuii chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow, that was awesome. Very emotional, I almost cried but I also laughed. I love that story.
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You broke my heart, and made it ache in the sweetest way. I honestly loved this, it's longing and heartache, fear and doubt, and certainty and truth, realization and hope. I'd been wanting to read something like this. Hope you're inspired to write something else, can't get enough of them, seriously I'm obsessed, they're perfect together.
KR Blake chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Welp. 1:11 AM and still regretting none of this because HOLY FREAKING MY HEART. (Okay, regretting a little, because I swear my mom is about to storm in and yell at me for being up past midnight on my computer again. Oops.)
There's this song I love by this band called R5. The song is called Always. There's this part-my favourite part-that goes: "Just come with me darling and we can fly to the stars, we'll be all alone. No one can catch us 'cause no one knows." And I swear this one-shot was, like, built around this part because like I just the feelings I am feeling and I should probably sleep but I just ugaicbladsclajblcjbalewbiawbvionawov.

This is your fault. I'm blaming you.
lady-of-nebulas chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
LOVE IT! Why must you play with my heartstrings so?
TheDoctorsAltar chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed every word you wrote in this fic. It really captures the characters persona along with their reactions to each others' sentences. It starts off all sad and angsty but it really builds up to the emotional revelation of how much the Doctor and Clara are like really two sides of the same coin. One cannot live without the other. The Doctor is like Mr. Husband/Father Time (heehee Timelord, Doctor father figure to many people across time, hence Father Time) and Clara, being a Nanny, she's like Mrs. Wifey/Mother Earth, like she's from planet Earth and she's a mother figure to Angie and Artie, so henceforth Mother Earth. This fic also captures the the Doctor's fatherly-overprotectiveness of making sure Clara is okay and Clara is like the stubborn partner who won't take no for answer and wants to stay with him till the bitter end. All in all, I really like it and I look forward in reading your next's whouffle fic.
My-Darling-Clara-Oswald chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. I don't think there are any other words I can use to describe this. Loved it! -Emma
Incendia Glacies chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It just hit me how powerful their love story is! Like Clara has literally been with him since the beginning and he never even noticed her, she has seen everything and continued to love him through it all! She's seen Rose and River and she still loves him.
And then there's the Doctor, he gave up Rose because he had to, but broke his number one rule just to save Clara! That to me was the moment that I started shipping them, especially when he holds her and says 'my Clara' 'my impossible girl'...sigh
Also I read your analysis' on tumblr, they were really good! It's what led me to this fic actually
One last thing, I think the reason why I ship them so hard is because their story on the show is already so good that I don't really need fanfiction to clear up the little kinks.
Thank you for showing me the Whouffle world!
Also sorry for the rambling, I clearly had a lot of bottled up emotions that I just unloaded on you...sorry!
Bye! :D
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
AWWWWW SO CUTE! I love this!
J. Merrick chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
""Don't you dare!" she shouted"

As did I! Great, great story. The emotion conveyed in this was absolutely staggering. It's not often that I read a story where I can feel every word burning off the 'page' but this was definitely one of them. I also liked how the story seemed to build upon itself, the emotion in each section building up higher and higher until just like in the show, the Doctor takes a step back (allowing the reader/watcher) to take a quick step back out of the emotion, and plunge straight into the conclusion.

I actually thought for a moment that the story had a perfect ending spot at "And before he knew it, he was kissing her" until I got to the very end with "And I choose both." That's what clinched it in my head.

I can't wait to read more out of you, because if you can make your stories bleed emotion like this then they'll be something special!

Thanks for writing!
Renata chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
so beautiful! I loved this, amazing job! Congratulations for this fanfictions, because it's perfect and sad and wonderful!

write more!

kisses
El Whoufflepuff chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This was just... Beautiful! I loved it! You avoid all OOC characteristics, and it was just beautiful. There is no words to describe it, except for maybe ASKJFGDHIEBCYWNEI
esthealice17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
too beautiful! :,) I loved it!
s0meassemblyrequired chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Ah! This was beautiful and so in character. I am still not over The Name of the Doctor and this made the wait just a little easier.