Reviews for Trust Is A Five Letter Word
travellady66 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Enjoyed very much. The clandestine operation Booth put together for Angela & himself is genius! (: I like that he and Angela are working together rather than the way it was portrayed in the TV show. 1st Booth was angry at Angela when Bren & Chris were gone those 3 mos. Then Angela was angry at Booth when he called the marriage off. Angela, in particular, doesn't do well when she is kept out of the loop. No problem here thanks to you. :)

Well done!
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Whoa...very nice, but Mama you have 2 open stories and me sitting here biting my nails for their I don't wann say conclusion, maybe anticipation ;)
ImaTVJunkie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
really liked this
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I could so see this happening on Bones! Loved it!
myrnama chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
OK, girl, pick this up off of the cutting room floor & splice it back in into "Bed of Lies." Sounds so Boothy & Sweets having a conversation about Booth's predicament! Yikes, I hate this Pelant guy (& I don't very often use that word!) Keep up the good work MoxieGirl! Also check your FB "Other Messages" folder, please, regarding your previous message response to me. Chat later, Myrna
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I could shake Booth! Just seeing Pelant wants to make me scream..but I think Booth is smarter then that to allow Pelant to keep playing them.. I really hope they catch him soon
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Have not read in ages, and this was a lovely way to re-enter the world of fanfiction. Loved the fact that this just stirred the pot and did not resolve the issue. I also think its dead-on. Booth would always tend to do the protective-even the overprotective thing regardless of the personal cost.

Loved it!
elmasuz chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is such a great piece. I can totally see sweets and Booth having this conversation. I've been out of pocket for the last couple of weeks so I'm behind on my reading and reviewing. Got another Moxie chapter to go...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Nice one shot! I am working my way through your longer stories but could not resist jumping right in and reading one that directly involved Sweets ;) Could really picture the conversation. Love your work!
readinglady5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Enjoyed it. September can't come quick enough. Let me rephrase that - probably January before it gets resolved. :-(
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awesome! Loved it!
daniellejoy07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love that the season finale has inspired you so much! Can't wait for more scene from the cutting room floor from 'Bed of Lies' :) Amazing story as always!
Martreiya chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ook first of all when i saw your name in my imbox i knew i had to read like right away lol ... you know this season finale seemed to be very inspirational to you which is completly good for us ;) ... i just keep wondering what Booth is up to ... can't wait for next chap of BOL :)
luvthembones chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Bed of lies? Is that one of the episodes they have already made for next year? That's cool if it is. I did enjoy reading it. Thanks for posting it!
brensfan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I could so see this happening, loved it!