Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Medic Apprentice
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 3/14
And then Amaru got pregnant! XD
Seriously though, great work pal, I'm always happy to read a good romance novel of such refined taste every now and then!
Kalomin chapter 1 . 3/1
...you say 3 years have passed since the end of the war, but they're STILL treating SLIGHTLY injured people? what is up with the Konoha hospital? did the VA office get ahold of the paperwork and stuff? get it? maybe a little late on the joke cus it hasn't been in the news lately but I had to try anyway.
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice
Methos-Kyuubi777 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Amazing. You are an excellent writer. I hope to see more of the series. Jiryia would be proud.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wait a second, hold it, back up, full-reverse, you mean to tell me there was ether a 5th war or all the kid suffered foe 3 years with injuries?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Well damn DC316 I'm sure glad you recommended this pairing to me 'cause I got treated to one of the most freakiest scenes of boning that I'd ever had the pleasure of reading. Never would I've imagined that Amaru can be as low down and nasty as some of the more experienced ladies in Konoha(Anko, Kurenai and even Ino come to mind).

Other than your usual fine quality of work as far as the lemon with Naruto and Amaru goes, I also appreciate the side splitting humor found within your tale of passion. From Sakura(who by the way I'm starting to feel more positive about thanks to you DC316) giving the would be couple a hard time about the looks of longing between the two, to the rather hilarious interaction with Konohamaru and the hottie Hyuga in training Hanabi. It could be just me but I swear the young Sarutobi clan member and one of the heirs to the illustrious Hyuga clan could become NaruHina 2.0 and every bit as passionate as their grown up counterparts.

Not much else to say but job well done dude! Reading this lemon helped me to get out of a real funky mood I was in thanks to those lazy pricks over there at Capcom. Nothing pisses me off more than creating a re-skin of a character(Cammy in this case) and trying to pass her off as a new character. Sorry to get off track here but if it wasn't for you I probably would've tweeted something to Ono I might've regret later. Anyway I'll catch you on the flip flop in another one of your Icha Icha stories. So until next time, God Bless!
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hehe espero ansiosamente pelos proximos capitulos sobre esse devo dizer que ficou otimo mas que tal fazer um limao do naruto com a hanabi?
Thanks chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Finally a amaru and naruto story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Can you make one with mabui the raikage's assistant
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Make a naruto and Hokuto story you know the girl from the star village
Iron Reprieve chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
First NaruAmaru lemon I've seen, well done. Great job with the series as well.

-IR
aloasa chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
YAY more lemons :D, sorry for not being here early I was busy, anyway good chapter as always
Dracoknight545 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice job, this my favorite one
Newbiegod35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013