Reviews for Sugared Fruit
Tasnell1161 chapter 1 . 11/15
Well done I just wish there had been longer interaction between chigusa and rakan I not sure why when people write about them many seem to rush though the intimacy that they share really I wish one time someone would write a scene between the them that is detailed all the way to the end! I find the relationship between them incredibly beautiful I wish to see more from you on this particular manga please you write so well! Thank you so much!
Anan97 chapter 1 . 3/25
Aww, this was so cute!
Yohaly chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This fic gives me life. There's so little for SD and reading this makes me so happy. You should definitely exploit every trope ever and write more!
lunareiv chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is beautiful ohmygod I love you thank you so much for writing this ;w;
missherlocked chapter 1 . 12/16/2013

Saki-chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
that was SO great!
Jezzie chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
nonavailable chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was perfection. I adore Silver Diamond and I adore this story. The plot was captivating and well-written and your use of narrative voice was like a breath of fresh air! Also, I felt you did a marvelous job showcasing the bond between Chigusa and Rakan - I loved how they interacted with one another, talk about meant to be! Anyway, excellent work, this piece was beautiful. I hope you'll continue to write for this fandom!
Fedski chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
What a fantastic fic! I really enjoyed this and am totally going to check out any other Silver Diamond fic you've written. Its such agreat manga and not enough fics for it! Congrats on the great read! Thanks for posting and sharing! Good luck with future stories!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hard to believe this has not one review - shame, shame. Anyway, this touched my heart immensely. Silver Diamond is a highly underrated series and so is the couple. Loved the writing and the situation. My favorite line in the whole oneshot was this: "That's impossible," he murmurs. So matter-of-factly. "If I close them, then that place goes away." A bright, warm smile at Chigusa's shocked expression. "I'm… already happy here."

And there goes my heart.