Reviews for Status: Terminated
Marina Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Woah, I LIKE that story, chibi!

Exellente.

Write MOREEEEE

All four Chapters are Ace, Write more like this.
The Minxie Kitten chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
That was one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction I've ever read! You've got superb story-telling abilities! Don't ever stop writing! You reduced me to tears! It's 4.15 am, I'm gonna have nightmares about Nintendo now...!

Good grief... That was amazing! I don't know what else to say but - wow!
Eunike chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
Awwww...Electra: "Do you think... he and I...would be, I dunno...cute together?" *_* *melts* Is that the sweetest thing or what? Anywhoos, I like the story, keep it going! Oh yeah, and "Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run, Death hates that" I like that. I really, really like that! *g*
DemeterFluff chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
Whoa, nice! ¡Me gusta mucho!
Quicksilver the Archangel chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
YAY NEW CHAPPIE! Turnov all pyscho! _
Chi606 chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
oh... my... god... that is AMAZING! Very, very, very, very good fic. Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Quicksilver the Archangel chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
*yoshi voice* NINTENDO!

LOL Sorry... I was kinda holding out for a surprise person. _ Tis a good story... mesa love

But, But, But, yes I know, no time for singing, you have betrayed the coupling! *shrugs* Eh, I don't care, let Elok mess with GB's mind.
Stina1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Oh My God! That was superb! You even brought me to tears. Did I really read rightly and you killed Greaseball, too? No, no, no. *cries bitterly*

However its a great story, so dark and intense, I love it. :)
Chalchihuitlicue chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
OOOOOOOOH! I love this story! Please, keep going! It's really really intriguing!
Sarah Claire chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
I used to think Starlight Express and angst just didnt I was Story!
DemeterFluff chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Lol! I liked all the arguing in the second chapter. The first chapter was very suspenseful. This is the first Starlight Express fic I've read, and, I must say, it's really good! Please continue!
Quicksilver the Archangel chapter 2 . 8/25/2002
Wow... can't wait for updates