Reviews for Lay the Past
grassclaw555 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
oh ma gawd! that was adorable! i find it sad how guilty wheatly is feeling though. but chell is almost acting like a big sister -
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Oh Wheatley. You poor baby.
I can't even begin to imagine how traumatic being shoved into a human body would be. And then the rest...
The first chapter was so sad. I'm never going to get that last "Space" out of my head. Poor Space.
DVM
LolKitty5042 chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
PLEASE WRIE MORE! I LOVE IT! WRITE A NEW CHAPTER SOOON
zILucksz22 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
:D :D WRITE MORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
Caori chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Awww, so adorable :D That's true, Wheatley has a "OMGyou'resocutethatIwanttocuddleyouforever" side I'm wondering if he'll tell Chell who he is, or if he'll keep lying to not hurt her... I'm waiting the next chapter with impatience !
(sorry if I did some english mistakes :) )
Umbre0n chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Give him a few days once he's better, Chell. He'll chew on anything.
misty3950 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
OMG! I love the new chapter! :D :D :D I can't wait 4 the next 1!
RainbowBlaze chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I LOVE IT!
WRITE MORE OR I'll GO CRAZY!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NotAMoron chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
ASDFGH

GHJKL

PLEASE

WRITE MORE

THIS IS TOO AWESOME

Anyway, if you have one, what's your update schedule? I can barely wait for more...
4m33s chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Oh, poor baby! So Wheatley gets to know first. The situation reminds me of 'the little mermaid', Just like Ariel when she meets the prince as human.

I love the bit where Wheatley decides to enjoy Chell's kindness when he still can. Wheatley would have to cope with even heavier sense of guilt otherwise...

Nice chapter! Hope to see the next one soon :D
Teddi 8347 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
He should have mouth Patato... or Apple. Chell might remember those and figure it out.
Umbre0n chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oi. It just tears at your heart, doesn't it?
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Wow, I love it! Nice twist at the start, seeing the beginning from Space's point of view too - haven't seen that done before.

Need more, plzthnx :-)

Blessed Be,
Mogwai x X x
Teddi 8347 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
... I don't know what to say... exept that Ace rhymes with Space. Are the other cores really dead?
4m33s chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I love how the situation is reversed here, where Wheatley is a mute and Chell is the one to lead the conversation. I also like the idea how Chell and Wheatley doesn't know each other. Really makes me wish to see their faces when they finally figured out XD But one curious thing: wouldn't Wheatley be able to remember her face, or eyes, at least?

Also, I couldn't help but think of 'Ace of fours' when I heard his new name :D Did you just add it there, or is it going to be another plot device?

Lovely story! Keep up, you are doing great. ;-)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »