Reviews for Demon's Taint (ON HOLD)
MoonlightSharpee chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
This an awesome story! Please Update!
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
very cool story so far. keep it up.
iamking chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
very interesting story so 's an original idea and no one seems ooc.
Anna chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter! Glad to see Raven defending Beast Boy. I can't wait to find out more about the villain's plan.
shugokage chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter and I look forward to reading more!
WeArePioneers chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Very good, as usual. Sounds interesting.
lunar silver chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
hope bb comes to ravens rescue
Shadico chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Rae's turmoil was done very well, no reason to second guess yourself. Good job.

Still curious as to what Nagira is up to. He's bad, right? But then, why is he helping Gar? He needs Gar alive? Maybe as a bargaining chip against Rae? I feel so...lost right now in regards to how everything is going to unfold. You've given us so little to go off of any scenario I can think up seems no more viable than another. Hoping more is explained to clear the air a bit in regards to intentions and plans in the next chapter, I'm getting antsy, haha.

Overall another good chapter, can't wait for more :)
SarahSunshineTime chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
aww man its so sad. I love it.
Bgnsteal chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
That was so CUTE! _ please, update soon!
shugokage chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Nice chapter and it will be interesting to see where Beast boy will go and how the Titans are affected by his leaving!
Shadico chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Nooooo! You're sending BB away?! Why! Atheau you evil person! :( But...at least you promised he wouldn't be gone for too long. Gah, I feel so sad now! Rae, how could you let him leave! adfbvljkzdsnfvln Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
:O This rocks! Please update, this is a really good idea! Demon BeastBoy? YES PLEASE! Love it do far! :D
Anna chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Thanks for the AN and the fluff. I hate it when the team is separated, so I'm glad to hear they'll be back together within the next few chapters.
lunar silver chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
well bb will return when something happens to raven
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »