Reviews for into the great unknown
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This story is so amazing oh my gods, I can't even right now. Just.

It's so well-written and adorable and oh my gods. Hnnnnng. Fantastic job omg.
myfriendfiction chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is perfection. It is so in character! I love each scenario and they are all so unique and descriptive and telling of Ben and Leslie. I can totally imagine each of these scenarios happening. The first scenario with them roleplaying Bill and Hilary could so easily be written into an episode. It's my favorite scenario because it so captures what makes them so unique, amazing, and perfect for each other, the fact that their fun political nerds and they are so playful and into each other. I just became obsessed with the show (I haven't seen all the episodes yet) and Ben and Leslie and this is the 1st fan fiction I've read for them so thanks for making it a great experience!
Also, Ben writing fan fiction, I can definitely see him doing that! Nice detail.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
So adorable and fluffy and smitten!Ben is the best thing ever.

That last line is pure gold. I can totally see the parallels... And now I want a sequel )
adamsmccord chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh my goodness this is too good! So fluffy and romantic. That last line is a good starting point for another story I think :)
dee87 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
OMGERD, THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I loved it so much! I'm a total BenxLeslie fan and it was just one of the best Parks & Rec fanfictions I've ever read! And that symbolism bit- I'D NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT RINGS THAT WAY! O:

:Dee
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
LOVED that last line. Golden :) Good job!