Reviews for Family Tree
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I would have never expected this mash-up to work in the way it did so well. Very nicely done. The relationship between Ivy & Miranda was really interesting (completely believable sibling snarking & hidden looking out for each other). It was amusing how Batman turned out the kind-of bad guy in this & I enjoyed Andy's conflicted loyalties on the matter. Thanks for posting!
And...If you ever receive another bolt of inspiration for this particular story it'd be interesting to see whether Andy could provide similar help for Harley...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
hmm. interesting crossover.
NorJC chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I thought it was a great story that focused on three distinct characters and really did a fantastic job of supplying their motivation and character development without it being too cloyingly sweet or maudlin. Very well done!
jh728 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I just found this and really enjoyed. So original. I loved the understated humor (she got the pajamas that snarled ...). Prickly Miranda and Poison Ivy sisters. Yeah, I can see it.
Thanks for the read.
Rannon Silverthorne chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'd love to see more of this!
bhut chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was a very well-written story. Admittedly, Miranda and Pamela's family connection came a bit weak, but it still worked. The overall Batman/Devil elements interlocked very nicely, and it was interesting to hear what Andrea had realistically thought of Miranda...at least initially. Thanks for posting this too - I've really enjoyed reading it.
Alsike chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was great! Yay for awesome crossovers.
kapuis chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Excellent one-shot.
I like Ivy and the interaction between Ivy, Andrea and Miranda.
I like Batman's apparition.
I would like more scene with Ivy and Miranda's daughters.
I hope to read a sequel with a meeting between Harley and Miranda and the favor of Andrea for Ivy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
What a brilliant crossover; I would never have thought to put Ivy and Miranda together as sisters. I especially liked the nods to Harley -although, I'm sad she didn't make an appearance, especially if you'd decided to go more of a Batman: The Animated Series or Gotham City Sirens route with the characters- and Batman.

Ah Batman... as much as I love Miranda -and I can't believe I'm gonna say this- but no one beats Batman-HE'S THE GODDAMNED BATMAN! LOL!

If you ever decide to do a sequel PLEASE have Bruce Wayne buy Elias Clarke!

Speaking of Gotham City Sirens, DWP & The Dark Knight Rises, we have the lovely Anne Hathaway playing both Andy Sachs and Selina Kyle... Mind. Blown. ;3
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'd love to read the sequel if you ever get around to finishing it. At first I was incredibly confused but it started to make more sense as I read on.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
*lol*

That was... well, different. I have never seen nor read Devil, but your writing is as interesting as ever.