Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
AJrax chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter. The fight scenes were very good. However, I'm starting to get a little bored with you using the same little tropes in some of these fights, mostly in the Naruto VS Gaara fights. I mean, I know that it's pretty much for the best that you stick to what's canon in this type of field, but really, I've read ALL of your past Naruto stories, mind you, and each of these "canon kept" fights can really get repetitive if you tend to do the same types of things over again. Don't take this the wrong way, just try to maybe spice things up a little more in the future. Make it seem more original. And also try to work on dialogue more. Other than that, solid Exam fights, solid writing and solid excitement for what's to come in the future. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Please update again soon and keep up the great work!
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Interesting indeed :)
tadkins chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Nice chapter and definitely different than the last iteration your wrote. The different fights were written well enough to each of the characters. Only thing I couldn't catch was a lead up to "who would be fighting who", it kinda just appeared so it made for a little confusion when reading the last chapter (since there didn't seem to be any "match previews" for the chunnin finals". Otherwise than that, I enjoyed reading this chapter.
gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
awesome work
FinalGuardian chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Nice and to the point, without unneeded bashing.
plums chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Not a bad rewrite... makes a LOT more sense than the last one.

I just hope you don't let the story degenerate into Danzo-land silliness again.
Cerulean Knight chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
What does Naruto's hiraishin do? It sounds like a kunai super charged with lightning chakra. Can oil be ignited by lightning?
Scoobygirl45 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I like it, cant wait for more!1
Black Caesar chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
This story seems alright but why don't your stories ever really embrace the Uzumaki clan at all. He's got a possible relative in Tsunade. Why would Naruto even being saying he trust his teammates enough to tell his most guarded secret I say to HELL with both of them he don't own neither an explanation especially his personal life since they aren't really friends and don't hang out outside of being a team. I always liked TenTen so I'm glad you did a match them so they'd interact. She is probably the only girl in Konoha that's Naruto's age I tolerate in a pairing. Yes I hate Sakura always hitting, insulting and berating Naruto plus the nosiest character. Hinata I have one word STALKER (closet fangirl)
ashu.max.5 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Good Chapter. The only thing that I hated was an irrational scene from the fight with orochimaru. No matter how powerful a sannin is but tounge is a soft organ and can only be used as a surprise and extremely quick attack. You made orochimaru hold him in kyuubi shroud mode when naruto's nails are like claws which are strong enough to chip steel with the addition of poisnous yokai. Instead of slicing the tounge by his claw he is trying to owerpower the hold.
Sorry for the rant but I often find that just because the canon opponent is strong, people tend to forget whatever logic is permissible in anime and don't work on them as much as normal fight.
Aku Knight chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ah, and this story was off to such a good start. I like the concept of the story, and how it started off, but i felt like you rushed a lot of the information naruto was gaining. I think it would have been better if he gained his father's memories at a more controlled pace. Then when he finally learned it was his fathers memories, he start remembering skills and other things.
Jicea chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Pretty good story but I definitely liked the original better. The AU world on top of the different abilities were a lot more interesting than in this story which just seems the typical Naruto fanfic. Now it could go towards the Au world but I don't realistically see that happening as there is no different info from canon in the plot besides Naruto's change.
And finally this whole defend Hinata thing where he defends her so vehemently without really knowing her, much less having a conversation with her to give such an insightful reason as to why she is scared to fight. Honestly, this just seems like the typical Naruto changes and magically realizes he loves Hinata, and while that might not be the exact case for this story it is still too similar.
Anyways it's still well written just glaring facts that are extremely cliche in the fandom as opposed to the far more original plot line of the first story.
Wyrtha chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Nice fights, but it seems Naruto didn't remember that Orochimaru used the Goyo Fuin on him.
Elder Sibling chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Maybe after this sakura will less often shouting at naruto or kakashi...knowing how painful ears sore
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »