Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
thor94 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
interesting and fun chapter.
can't wait the next.
what happened to naruto?
Agrond chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
A good fight between Naruto and Kimimaro, it was interesting to see the young Namikaze using the Rasengan against the last Kaguya, something he didn't do in the canon story.
firetemplar415 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Ooo nice chapter! Loved the ending, very graphic.
Brainless1 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Enjoying the story so far but wanted to draw attention to something that I think is an error. After the sensei walk off, Naruto thanks Sasuke for backing Jiraiya against the councilors. Was that bit of the scene left out by mistake or was that conversation accidently left in when the previous scene was removed?
tyog56 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Please don't make danzo the hokage..
OvErall awesome!
Yana5 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
:-)
Fuzzyjacket chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Good chapter
10000 Fists chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Well done!
Though I do wonder if that one punch from Tsunade was enough to knock out Kabuto, or if Shizune still had to fight him, just with a non poisoned Jiraiya as back-up.
10k
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
I may not remember the last version of this chapter but I definitely must say wow. I do have one thing to say assuming you do something similar with the return chapter with ROOT, though I do have a better suggestion if you're up to it what would happen if Akatsuki, Itachi and Kisame showed up as the ROOT were escorting them to Konoha, or just as ROOT showed up? Frankly I'd say a tactical retreat would be perfect let ROOT stall Akatsuki while Naruto's recovering and they're returning to Konoha.
Ryoichi Halloran chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
Great story so far. You might want to go back and check the final poker hand though. He needed the 5 of spades on the River for the straight flush
zero02 chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
KAPPA, very nicely done there my good writer old chap :D
Karibanu chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Hinata's only ahead in technique at this point; that's only half the fight ( if that ), you need the right mindset as well. Sakura showed that in the fight in the forest, only she didn't have the technique part to go with it. They're both as inexcusably terrible as each other - assuming Sakura's canon parents are the ones from that filler film then her dad is a spectacularily strong guy, and Hinata has the entire current premiere clan at her fingertips. No excuse there, either drop out or shape up.

Hinata doesn't seem any stronger in the current manga either - I've always had the feeling that she was added as a rather more subtle figure of ridicule than the obvious targets ( and also as a foil for Sakura, quite often ).
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
incredibly one dimensional in ever way... you "time" jump everything and only write the super heavy boring dialog parts and blow off anything that would add any form of depth and personality to any of your characters
10000 Fists chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Interesting take on the Naruto/Shukaku fight, especially the parallels drawn to the Kyuubi/Yondaime fight.
Well, you've got a follower, but I do wonder how Naruto is going to take remembering all those times f #%ing his mom...
Anyway, luck
10k
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Hurry up and write a new chapter! This is really good. Oh and will naruto have the hirashin i'm guessing he will because of his father but I just wanted to check. Anyways keep up the good work!
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »