Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
Koda Aya chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
I almost stopped reading this story because of how good it was. You really know how to play with your readers' emotions. The Daimyo's choice made me extremely angry, and Danzo's action, anxious.
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Nope, I'm done... Danzo idiocy is too far for me
And what was with that trial? They brought up murder charges with absolutely no evidence to substantiate the claim? They're bastards, not idiots...
Digitize27 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
...
Seriously what happened during that month? Jiriaya knows about Naruto having his parents memories?
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
...
Is it just me or does it feel like you missed out an entire chapter?
So what? That attack Dosu made had absolutely no effect on Sakura whatsoever... convenient.
Naruto didn't find it strange or aggravating that Dosu wasn't there?
So Naruto went and learned from Jiraiya but all he got was the summoning contract, despite having already learned it via Minato? (Where from I assume he got the seal weights too?)
How can you just skip a month's worth of story and just expect us to believe it all happened exactly as it did in canon when you have already established this is an altered chain of events? Or if it didn't... tell us!
With Naruto making excellent progress it is unlikely Kakashi pawned him off to Ebisu, thus they wouldn't have gone to the hot springs, thus he wouldn't have met Jiraiya.
With Sasuke not facing Gaara it is unlikely Kakashi thought to teach him the Chidori, thus no need to go off for a month to train, so he could have been teaching Naruto as well.
But I don't know, because you just decided to skip it all
You could have expanded Naruto's relationship with Tenten, or Hinata, or showed how he is coping with two whole lifetimes-worth of memories and feelings that are both more mature and established than his own. That's identity-crisis material right there.
Why is't he feeling ramifications from this! It's one thing to give him techniques via memories, but if you just give him ALL the memories then it's far more serious and troubling psychologically.
Seriously, he has a lifetime of memories from a thirty-something year old woman... what's going on with that? Where's the unease from suddenly not having breasts (or other)?
A this point you might as well have made it just Minato's memories because it seems Kushina's taken a serious back-burner.
Digitize27 chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Urgh... you are approaching dangerous Mary Sue levels here
Also at this point in the manga Neji had not mastered the Kaiten, he mastered it over the month break
Also pretty sure Naruto and Tenten didn't exchange more than a handful of sentences in the entire manga (Such friends right?)
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Again, I find fault with your needlessly AU world; I thought the change you had made to canon was having Minato and Kushina's Chakra enter Naruto, which is an admittedly interesting and intriguing prospect. It is well represented through his increase in intelligence and the application of new techniques (Although him becoming better at Taijutsu is ridiculous as he would be trying to use styles both too advanced for his body and simply incorrect for his shape, size and weight distribution... especially Kushina's - You do not simply 'learn' Taijutsu through memories, it requires the body for it as well).
What is not explained nor correct is Hiruzen's apparent revelation that Kakashi was irresponsible with his team. Kakashi's response to the criticism was well-founded, but the initial stimulus had no reason being there as nothing prior to that point had deviated from canon (at least from Hiruzen's persepctive).
In other words... Hiruzen didn't notice in canon, ergo this one had no reason to say anything either.
If you want an excuse to have Kakashi begin training his team properly (which I have many things to say about as well) then at least use something you have established in YOUR alternate setting, and not just something you decided to throw in needlessly.
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Is this still being re-worked? If not then you might want to take this chapter down.
Digitize27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ummm, that didn't make a lot of sense; so Naruto is melancholically talking to himself atop the Yondaime's head and asks himself a question (never once revealing the fact he knows abut his lineage) and Hiruzen just randomly decides to tell him then, despite nothing having changed from canon and therefore the Hokage had literally no reason to tell him...
OOC much?
Kythorian chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Wow...this really makes no sense. There is even less reason for the daimyo and Danzo to act like this in this story than there was in canon. You appear to just be forcing people to act ridiculously to force the story to go in a different direction. I generally appreciate leaving canon behind, but only when it involves characters acting in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
As long as you dont make this a Naruto and Sakura or Naruto and that week ass Henata I am all good with it.
Agdahl.M chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
love it!
Manillalu chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
soooooo, kisuke is naruto?
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Okay, you've obviously already redone the first chapter, so you should probably delete this notice, as it is not only unnecessary, but annoying as well.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
please tell me you aren't going the cliché and incredibly obvious route of making kisuke Naruto? the premise has been done before, successfully I will admit, many times. but it is starting to get a tad stale. so please tell me you have something a ta more original than that? oh and nice move there basing kisuke off Himura Kenshin the Hitokiri battosai from rurouni kenshin.
ob1292 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Naruto should have killed the Root ninja and then sent them back to Konoha instead of just knocking them out. Good job so far though I don't really care much for Danzo being given the Hokage position.
538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »