Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
sandmanwake chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
You know, the introduction of villains who got more and more ridiculously powerful in the later part of Naruto reminds me of what happened in Dragonball Z during the Android Saga (and probably other arcs also) where the editors/publishers pressured the mangaka to make changes from what she wanted originally for the story.

In the DBZ Android saga, the editors thought the initial androids being an old man and fat guy weren't cool enough villains, so under pressure from the editors younger looking and more powerful Androids 17 and 18 replaced them as the main villains. But that still wasn't enough, so enter Cell, who also wasn't enough and hence his multiple transformations where he got more and powerful after assimilating the Androids.

Pretty similar to what happened in Naruto, isn't it? We started with a story with somewhat reasonable power levels and fights where the characters had to use strategies to win to villains and creatures capable of explosions that you can see from space but that still wasn't enough. So you go from Obito to Madara to Kaguya. Bigger and bigger explosions to make up for less solid story telling.
Hikari Nova chapter 9 . 3/29/2017
I agree with ya on the finale arc being bull crap in that it focused on hinata's dream of marrying Naruto instead of naruto's dream of becoming Hokage and that the finale arc should've been about Naruto getting his dream and the one shot being the wedding not the other way around
KPfan83 chapter 8 . 3/24/2017
i get extremely angry when stories are never finished but for some reason i still cant help reading them hoping they actually have an ending but alas i was proven wrong AGAIN!
Senju Serena chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
I think I would have enjoyed the story more, if Tsunade became Hokage.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Such an interesting story with such unexpected twists! Love the premise of Naruto gaining/absorbing his parents memories. :)
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Shy
kroll94 chapter 8 . 4/14/2016
This is really intriguing I really do hope you will update this story. It really gets my blood boiling how danzo is leading the village
FlowOfEna chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
I love this, but PLEASE make thid NOT a NARUSAKU fanfic
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
Thats got to be naruto
The Third Son chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
sated means satisfying but anyways, good chapter and story over all.
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
kisuke reminds me of kenshin but I really like your story and would love to read more.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
LittleWesties9 chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
Great story! Update ASAP! :D
celohei chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
promising ! i hope you update soon !
558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »