Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Again, I find fault with your needlessly AU world; I thought the change you had made to canon was having Minato and Kushina's Chakra enter Naruto, which is an admittedly interesting and intriguing prospect. It is well represented through his increase in intelligence and the application of new techniques (Although him becoming better at Taijutsu is ridiculous as he would be trying to use styles both too advanced for his body and simply incorrect for his shape, size and weight distribution... especially Kushina's - You do not simply 'learn' Taijutsu through memories, it requires the body for it as well).
What is not explained nor correct is Hiruzen's apparent revelation that Kakashi was irresponsible with his team. Kakashi's response to the criticism was well-founded, but the initial stimulus had no reason being there as nothing prior to that point had deviated from canon (at least from Hiruzen's persepctive).
In other words... Hiruzen didn't notice in canon, ergo this one had no reason to say anything either.
If you want an excuse to have Kakashi begin training his team properly (which I have many things to say about as well) then at least use something you have established in YOUR alternate setting, and not just something you decided to throw in needlessly.
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Is this still being re-worked? If not then you might want to take this chapter down.
Digitize27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ummm, that didn't make a lot of sense; so Naruto is melancholically talking to himself atop the Yondaime's head and asks himself a question (never once revealing the fact he knows abut his lineage) and Hiruzen just randomly decides to tell him then, despite nothing having changed from canon and therefore the Hokage had literally no reason to tell him...
OOC much?
Kythorian chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Wow...this really makes no sense. There is even less reason for the daimyo and Danzo to act like this in this story than there was in canon. You appear to just be forcing people to act ridiculously to force the story to go in a different direction. I generally appreciate leaving canon behind, but only when it involves characters acting in character.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
As long as you dont make this a Naruto and Sakura or Naruto and that week ass Henata I am all good with it.
Agdahl.M chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
love it!
Manillalu chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
soooooo, kisuke is naruto?
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Okay, you've obviously already redone the first chapter, so you should probably delete this notice, as it is not only unnecessary, but annoying as well.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
please tell me you aren't going the cliché and incredibly obvious route of making kisuke Naruto? the premise has been done before, successfully I will admit, many times. but it is starting to get a tad stale. so please tell me you have something a ta more original than that? oh and nice move there basing kisuke off Himura Kenshin the Hitokiri battosai from rurouni kenshin.
ob1292 chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Naruto should have killed the Root ninja and then sent them back to Konoha instead of just knocking them out. Good job so far though I don't really care much for Danzo being given the Hokage position.
AJrax chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Okay... er... I... I... I admit, this looks really cool. Even if you're pretty much repeating almost everything you did in WoT... asdfghjkl, whatever! XD

I'm enjoying this, I really am. People are saying that this story is turning into a typical "Naruto becomes missing nin" story, but since I haven't really read too many of those, I can't say the same. Stilll, like I said, I'm enjoying this, I really am. My advice: PLEASE work on your dialouge (you said the phrase "bring him back in pieces" too many damn times XD), try to keep the story original as it can be, because that only helps, and overall, try to keep it Naruto-y. As much as you can. Because that's just the way it should be. Yeah, people's heads are getting cut off and junk, but still, don't turn Naruto into something its not. Please. lol

Chapterwise: Good story, engaging OC in Kisuke. I usually don't like OCs that much in fanfics, but considering the, heh, possible backstory of Kisuke, I can let this slide. Also, try to let the Hidden Leaf crew talk more. You just love giving the side cast more abilites and more stuff to do, right? Then show it. :D With all that, you're golden.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Awesome battle!
Yana5 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
please kill danzo. loved it
Kunoichi of the Moonlit Night chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Is Kisuke really Naruto? I hope at some point the leaf revolts against Danzo
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Does Naruto's moniker of storm relate only to natural disaster type storms? If so would that include the fire storm that a volcano creates when it goes nuclear? Or just storm elements like water, wind and lightning?
533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »