Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
roboguy45 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Wonder if that red hair is dye or is it Naruto's Uzumaki blood. If that guy is Naruto in disguise I mean.
Aiten Kaito chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
hm I feel like I read the first part of this chapter before but don't remember the second looking forward to see more soon tho
Cainsanity2016 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I'm guessing we can all assume that Kisuke is Naruto lol
mundanebeast chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Danzo really needs to die
frytrix chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Didnt you allready kill of sai last chapter?

Another typical naruto returns to konoha story after going missing nin...getting tired of those really..

idea for the contract: If konoha hires him, make it 40-60 milion paid up front each week, and should they faill to pay upfront at the end of the week will he leave instantly, and they may not rehire him, he could work for them 2-3 weeks before leaving.

i just dont see naruto working under danzo for long...
pensuka chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
i hope danzo rots in hell
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
That was one amazing battle!
thor94 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
So kisuke must be naruto.
Why he would help danzo?
Naruto Sakura Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
It was a good chapter. The wait was a little longer than I liked, but it was worth the wait.
wolfey141 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
You know if you want your justu in japanese you could easily go to google translate and have it translated
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Nicely done
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
great chapter.
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
fucked up.
Black Caesar chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Nice twist on everything but then again technically Naruto isn't a ninja any longer since he was striped of rank and Jiraiya and Tsunade could just retire from active as they are 50 years old. As well as the remaining Konoha 12 quiting the since they're just genin and don't hold any village secrets. These are the facts of the Natutoverse but I wonder how your story will progress.
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Nice fanfic, suddenly got a lot more interesting in chapter 5/6! Hope you'll keep it up, thanks for writing.
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »