Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
Analon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Great plot idea, and an excellent way to start off a story. Now, if you'll forgive me, I'd like to point out some flaws. Constructive criticism, you know!

"Explain Genin Uzumaki," Hiruzen ordered.
This sentence seemed way out of character to the third Hokage. I cannot picture him ever calling Naruto anything other than his name...

You seem to be taking Sasuke's and Sakura's personalities to the extreme. Sakura doesn't always snap or get angry at Naruto, or always address him as Baka. Sasuke's superiority complex seemed to be taken to a higher level. It looks like you're bashing them I hope you'll keep the canon characters intact in the future. I do not like bashing in general...

I like Naruto being smarter, but entirely destroying his childish persona and replacing it with a serious one would take all the fun out of the story... Also:
"... amuse myself ": a quote of something Naruto said. I think this can be labelled as OOC for him. Amuse himself? Really? I mean that's really changing his character by using that in a dialogue. Dialogue defines a character you know!

Anyway, I hope you continue this...
perses7x chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
has lotsa potential...update soon
Kroz Phantomville chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love the story. Keep up the good work.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is pretty awesome, never thought of this way of doing this type of story. Update soon!
squiz2k7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Interesting concept I'm interested in where the story goes from here, keep up the good work
johnjohn chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
holy crap this awesome
Decius23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Interesting story but i hope you try to update a bit faster, it's been so long for the last one!

One point that irks me is the popular belief that the seal on naruto is the shiki fuin (death reaper seal). Because it's NOT. Narutos seal is the hakke no fuin shiki (eight trigramms), the death reaper seal was used by minato to devour half of kyuubis chakra (and his own soul)!

Anyway, i hope you try to update a bit faster from now on because everyday you update i have to completely reread the story to see what this is all about!

Oh and when do you plan to write your 'Deception' story? It looks certaintly interesting...
felixgi chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Good beginning. Naruto memory of his parents having sex lol. Hope you update soon
Meresdreams chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
love this, more more more!
Erasels chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is an awesome story :o
Please continue this awesome piece of work :D
I dont know whta to say really, there were'nt any spellings mistakes or grammatical errors...I didnt see them maybe there are :s
The plot is interesting and believable... long story short, your story is perfect and I'm waiting for a new chapter .
(•3•) Puhhh
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
well done, an interesting start here.
gwanko vera chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
so far the story is really interesting. looking forward to the next chapter.
Markus89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Really good I hope to read more soon
semaxx3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great beginning, awesome idea, I hope to see what you'll come up with in the next chapter soon.
AJrax chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I won't lie... the MinaKushi sex scene freaked me out when I first read it. XD

That aside, I like the concept of this new story. It does have some similarities to UTU. It also reminds me of the Naruto story I'm working on right now, Iron Bonds, at least the parts about Naruto's character (Don't worry, you're not stealing anything, your concept is TOTALLY different from mine. Trust me). Speaking of reused concepts, you seem to be going in the direction of the other Naruto fics you have published, something I've nitpicked on before. Not saying that you shouldn't follow your own style or anything, but this is your fourth Naruto fic; try not to let yourself be too predictable. Change some things around, do things you normally wouldn't do. Why not? It might be fun.

WIth my gripes out of the way, overall, this was a another great chapter to what I know will be another great Naruto story. You always have a lot of interesting concepts and your knowledge of the Narutoverse is expert level. Can't wait for the next chapter.:)
539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »