Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
wolfey141 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
You know if you want your justu in japanese you could easily go to google translate and have it translated
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Nicely done
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
great chapter.
keep up the good work
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
fucked up.
Black Caesar chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Nice twist on everything but then again technically Naruto isn't a ninja any longer since he was striped of rank and Jiraiya and Tsunade could just retire from active as they are 50 years old. As well as the remaining Konoha 12 quiting the since they're just genin and don't hold any village secrets. These are the facts of the Natutoverse but I wonder how your story will progress.
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Nice fanfic, suddenly got a lot more interesting in chapter 5/6! Hope you'll keep it up, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY? Why does everyone love Minato Namikaze? When people read about the Yondaime Kazekage sealing the Ichibi into his son to make a living weapon they call him a monster but when Namikaze does the EXACT SAME thing, he's automatically a hero? WTF?! If you don't believe me read the manga chapter when the sealing occurs, Kushina says there's another option and Namikaze refutes it by actually STATING Konoha needs a living weapon or 'Protector' which amounts to exactly the same thing. At first glance it sounds nice but honestly, what kind of monster does that to their own son? With a continent that has a (well-documented) pathological hatred for Jinchuuriki, all the other nations trying to get rid of Konoha's weapon, an incredibly powerful man that wants the Kyuubi that did a Schwarzenegger (I'll be back!) all of the haters in the village and all of the leadership wanting to turn him into a pliable weapon he may as well have (tortured, then) slit the infants throat himself. The only reason Naruto survived to become a teenager is because it makes for a good anime! Hence, why does everybody like him? is it some kind of mass hypnosis? Did Namikaze complete the Moon's eye plan? Is this whole world an illusion devised by that monster? It must be so, it's the only logical explanation.
roboguy45 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Danzo is going to run the village into the ground, I mean he is good at running a shadow group but a whole village with people who have thoughts of their own isn't something he can handle. I see a civil war headed for the leaf, and I like how Danzo left out how Naruto is needed to hold the Kyubi due to his Uzumaki lineage. Also what will happen when Naruto is revealed as the son of the fourth?
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Damn ole bone guy got trashed LOL get it.
arawn tsumaki chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
please please keep writing this is one of the best storys i have read so far and i have read a lot
extremely good work
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
LOL I wonder how bad Kabuto will get beat by Orochimaru for not knowing Naruto's power. I mean a genin could kill a Sanin if said powerful Sanin let their guard down.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Like this story, LOL poor Naruto had to see his parents having sex and then was put in his dad's place.
Cant be bothered chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Needs a bit of work. A litte refineing, and it would hit my top 10 list.
voidal chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Cant wait till the next chapter. Kyuubi as an ally is my vote.
lucavento chapter 7 . 3/10/2014