Reviews for Naruto: Destiny's Worst Nightmare
Ralyn Longs chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
Nice fanfic, suddenly got a lot more interesting in chapter 5/6! Hope you'll keep it up, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY? Why does everyone love Minato Namikaze? When people read about the Yondaime Kazekage sealing the Ichibi into his son to make a living weapon they call him a monster but when Namikaze does the EXACT SAME thing, he's automatically a hero? WTF?! If you don't believe me read the manga chapter when the sealing occurs, Kushina says there's another option and Namikaze refutes it by actually STATING Konoha needs a living weapon or 'Protector' which amounts to exactly the same thing. At first glance it sounds nice but honestly, what kind of monster does that to their own son? With a continent that has a (well-documented) pathological hatred for Jinchuuriki, all the other nations trying to get rid of Konoha's weapon, an incredibly powerful man that wants the Kyuubi that did a Schwarzenegger (I'll be back!) all of the haters in the village and all of the leadership wanting to turn him into a pliable weapon he may as well have (tortured, then) slit the infants throat himself. The only reason Naruto survived to become a teenager is because it makes for a good anime! Hence, why does everybody like him? is it some kind of mass hypnosis? Did Namikaze complete the Moon's eye plan? Is this whole world an illusion devised by that monster? It must be so, it's the only logical explanation.
roboguy45 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Danzo is going to run the village into the ground, I mean he is good at running a shadow group but a whole village with people who have thoughts of their own isn't something he can handle. I see a civil war headed for the leaf, and I like how Danzo left out how Naruto is needed to hold the Kyubi due to his Uzumaki lineage. Also what will happen when Naruto is revealed as the son of the fourth?
roboguy45 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Damn ole bone guy got trashed LOL get it.
arawn tsumaki chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
please please keep writing this is one of the best storys i have read so far and i have read a lot
extremely good work
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
LOL I wonder how bad Kabuto will get beat by Orochimaru for not knowing Naruto's power. I mean a genin could kill a Sanin if said powerful Sanin let their guard down.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Like this story, LOL poor Naruto had to see his parents having sex and then was put in his dad's place.
Cant be bothered chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Needs a bit of work. A litte refineing, and it would hit my top 10 list.
voidal chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Cant wait till the next chapter. Kyuubi as an ally is my vote.
lucavento chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
(username: AJrax The Author)

*sigh* You know Sub, I was really impressed with how you fixed this story up... but... really now, is this just going to go in the same direction it went the last time with the Will of Three? EVERYTHING IS THE SAME, except a few tweaks here and there, but STILL THE SAME. Danzo is Hokage, Naruto is gonna be a fugitive, Hidden Leaf's gonna rebel, ALL THE SAME SHET... *heavy sigh*... But you know what? Since I've stuck with you for so long, I'm STILL going to stick around 'till the next chapter. Who knows? Maybe Chapter 8 is when this story REALLY will start to differ from the original. It's pretty hard to imagine considering we're at a point where the last version of this story fell off the freaking logic map, but still, I will press on. You have so much good Sub, but you need to learn that when you're bad, you need to fix the bad. Hopefully that'll happen.

Good things for this chapter: the trial, the scene with the rest of the Hidden Leaf 12 and their sensei, Naruto and Kurama chat, and Naruto going Three Tails to bust out of jail. And to humor you on the Good Fox, Bad Fox scenario: I choose Good Fox, but only after Naruto actually learns to control its chakra completely. Call me canon whipped but there you go, deal with it. XD
deathincarnate65 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
i say send him to suna and get him to meet up with gaara and tell his side or if he is still in konoha send naruto to kumo to meet up with bee
dementia-notAhumanBeing chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Awesome chapter...i totally didn't see any of that coming...i think kyuubi should be an ally
DONE chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Jarjaxle chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Okay... this just turned to very surprising and bizarre way... I really did not expected to Danzo to take over, tough he took it by using his Sharingan most likely. Tough, you forgot to put Jonin Vote in this, if Jonins don't accept the Hokage, he does not get the power. Danzo is ruthless bastard, who loves to village, but what he is prepared to do for it...may him rot in hell for that.

I think I am witnessing Birth of the Rebellion of the Konoha. Danzo's plans will/can only go downhill from this moment on. Good Luck (NOT!) for conquering the World...Naruto is now S-rank Nuke-nin. let's see where are you will be at least Konoha 12 that will rebel...

tough i don't get why some of the readers are complaining, by what I read from reviews...tough have to say that I am too little disappointed this turn.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »