Reviews for The Benefits of Expressive Writing
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 4/24
I understood the puns as soon as I read them. I took Japanese language classes for five years, you see. I think they were brilliant.

Too bad you don't have any more Durarara fics. I quite enjoyed them, your works. The fandoms could use more of them. :)

Write on.!
Anon1234Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/21
This...this story is pure genius...
i think this is my, what, fifth time reading it?
I've reread all your stories at least twice ((legit)) haha.
you're a fantastic author and I'd love to read more of your works! _
I hope you'll find the time to write more stories in the future...
xkitkatkittenx chapter 1 . 2/15
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm so glad I read this and didn't just overlook it. The characters are written wonderfully and pretty true to their personality and the ending was perfect! 3
Fran-anisca Grave chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is cute.
sjsjtd2007 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I absolutely love this. Also, I could't help but crack up over the "Fish eyeballs. I wonder what they taste like."
Kuro-Mugi chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That... was beautiful. MORE PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS. \(OO)
It was quite a long oneshot, but it was worth it. If only this would happen in the real thing. TTTT
But seriously that was so sweet. Like... COTTON CANDY. Yep. Heh, imagine if Izaya would actually give band-aids to his anonymous pen pal (who was actually Shizuo OvO)?
I also enjoyed your other fic, WCIJBS. Hella funny. Still laughing right now. XDD

Hope you write other great fanfics in the future! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
love love love love love love love it!

you are one of the best IZUO writers out there and I'm always waiting to see the next thing story you're going to write,
this one was no different.
It was absolutly adorable!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I found this really adorable. Love it so much! I love dom Izaya; just because he's small doesn't mean he's the uke! Happy holidays :)
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Daww! That was adorable! And slightly insane... but awesome!
FantasyLover100 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You should totally write this in Izaya's POV! I'd like to see what he was thinking throughout this. Also, I totally love this!
KawaiiWuv chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Every damn time I read this, I always find myself laughing and I love it even more! D I wish you would make a sequel to this or something. :)
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was just soo...
*fangirsqueeeee!* XDDDDD

I LOOOOVE THIS FIC! It's sooo cuuuuute!
I also fell in love with Hyou and Setsu (And wow, I can really feel Setsu's masculinity despite stuff and how I almost always see Izaya as gayer... *donkilmeh*)

Such an awesome read! XDDD
SP777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I liked it I really did..AANNNDD it was a nice long one shot, not these unusual 1,000 one shots
that seem to be common with people.
KawaiiWuv chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh my Izaya! O: This is amazing! I can,rarely,find well-written stories that have an amazingly interesting plot! Wonderful job! :) :D