Reviews for Bros before Wars
Wayward-Son123 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
This is awesome. Please hurry and post the next chapter. :)
lilalove88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hi i am the girl from omegle. You told me to read this and WOAH it's awesome!
PrincessAnime8 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
More chappy?
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I love how you've pointed out the similarities that Dean and Thor share. I can only hope that Sam and Loki can have similar moments because these two sibling pairs are just so similar! Dean and Thor are both the muscles, they're over-protective and worry for their brothers, and they just can't seem to do right by said brothers even though they are trying their hardest. Sam and Loki, by the same token, are the brains, are irritated by their brother's over-protective tendencies and both lean more towards the dark side of things, becoming the tortured/tragic characters. :P I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to see when happens next and where you take this! :)
Fallen's child chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
can loki go on a particular hard hunt with really powerful demons so he can see what the Winchesters can do and what they fight for? or something like that...
heytheredelilah411 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Update soon! This is awesome. :D
vincent the vizard chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Nice work.
azebra117 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
This is really good! I like it!
silmarlfan1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
sweet! can't wait for more.
ChickWithThePurpleGuitar chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Omg this is beautiful. Please update soon! I want Dean and Loki to have a really awkward one-sided conversation.
azebra117 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Dun dun dun... yay! Loki! This seems really good!
Shadow Halfmoon chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I think this is great! I love supernatural and Thor and this is a genius crossover. Keep up the good work. PS this is Trystan for
Cass chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is a very nice start. Intriguing and interesting. I never really considered the crossover between SPN and Thor, but this could be glorious. I like how Thor is clearly against this, as is Dean, but that is very ic. I was amazed by how you write Sam. Very ic as well. And Loki... Poor Loki. So he has to learn to love us petty mortals. Nog sure how Sam and Dean are the best for that job. But Odin probably has his reasons. Perhaps he wants Loki to see how close the Winchester-brothers are. Perhaps he wants Loki to learn how to be a good brother. I don't know... Nice first chapter and I'm looking forward to more :)
vincent the vizard chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice start. Good luck kn the road ahead.