Reviews for The unexpected man
Phaerre chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Lovely! What an awesome take on that scene! Thanks for sharing with us!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
I really loved this version of the proposal and how Kate offered Castle her father's watch. Thanks for writing!
EllaNight chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
That was just perfect! :) wow. I haven't read many, if not any, watershed post-eps because I was quite frankly afraid. But this, this makes it app better.
Megwill chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I liked this! Cute! Oh boy did anyone else see those leaked s6 spoilers...hurry September!
xfbikerchick chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I think this is the best fic Ive read so far dealing with this scenario. I love the honest interaction from Kate. Thank you for a wonderful scene.
I so hope when the show comes back on that they start in he park but I have a feeling they won't. So thanks again.
AxM chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I loved this, how different it was, how it was all turned around. I really loved this
Xientia chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I absolutely adore this store. Very well-written and well thought of, not to mention, heartfelt.
I wonder if AM can somehow play it similarly...
saved240307 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
"Are you...are you serious?"...to quote you...you expect me to make a nonsensical comment after reading this GLORIOUSLY talented piece of writing...
Deb838 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww

C'MONNNNNNN September...
I need resolution - now!

I'm blaming you for raising my angst - I'd almost got over Watershed & now... now I'm thinking about it all over again _ lol
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awwww geez... this! This! is what I want
naybaybay chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Wow, I really love your interpretation of this. It's so truthful and exactly what needs to be expressed if she does accept his proposal. Wonderful work!
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. :)
Austcastlefan chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Nothing is ever easy with these two is it? A simple proposal turns into a convoluted turn of events and questions and Kate turns it around back to him. Oh how I love these two so much. They just wouldn't be where they are now if it were easy. I'm so glad he understood what she was saying, and her father's watch was such a beautiful and fitting gesture. Loved this :)
aussiecate chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Well that was certainly a twist on a twist! I liked Kate's reasoning for turning the question back on Castle because for me the timing is all wrong so her asking the question makes a lot of sense.
jareya chapter 2 . 5/23/2013