Reviews for A Northern Wedding
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 8/8
Adorable and well-written!
elohimoliverelmo chapter 1 . 7/12
This was the sweetest thing ever, love Jaime and Brienne together.
I wish you would write a full story of Jaime and Brienne having a baby together and the ups and downs with life as parents, it would be one of the best thing to happen in my life:)
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 6/22
Hahahaahahahahaahaha! I wish this is the ending of GOT Lolz
Joy Moreto chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Before this Fanfic, usually usually do not like to read and oneshot, plus it was very well written and captivating just made me fall in love and shippar more Jaime / Brienne. I love to read a continuation of this. Thank you for this !
Celtic Pixie chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I think Jaime and Brienne would make surprisingly amazing parents. I can imagine Brienne giving him a brown haired, blue eyed boy or a blonde haired, hazel eyed girl and I can imagine Jaime beaming with pride as he was finally able to hold a child of his own - in his own arms.
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
OMG! I might die of utter delight!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Very cute if you could write one more part of this wonderful story about the birth of their baby
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Aw, I was waiting to hear that they had twins-that was why she was so large.
jenniferdanielle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Very cute! I liked where you left off, I just wish there was more. :/
Rochester'sJane chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very sweet!
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh gods, I can't.

Again, you gave me so many emotions with this that I'm sure I'll dream about this tonight.
It was perfect. Sorry, I know I've already said this in my other review, but it's the naked truth. You're definitely the best BriennexJaime writer ever. And I've read so much of them.
Please, keep up the amazing work. This ship needs your talent.
BookWorm4479 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This story is beautiful and delicate, like a spider web in the morning dew. Thank you for sharing your hard work, it is appreciated.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very cute!
BLav527 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Omg so cute! I love it! :)