Reviews for A Brave Fool
equine 14 chapter 1 . 7/12
I liked this so much, and it is written realistically enough that unlike many other fictions, I could picture the actual actors and actresses doing everything, like I was watching a movie- you are truly skilled.
DragonReader99 chapter 1 . 3/8
This was fabulous!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Merlin has never been a fool, he's been a friend.
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Very nice.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
yeah, because starting a food fight in your OWN castle is perfectly all right... :P
emmahenry41 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You really gave Merlin that BAMF! It was a great story! I liked it better than the original story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lovely. Very very good.
lozipozivanillabean chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really liked this! I agree with your thoughts on how the juggling eggs scene should have been more epic :D
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Beautiful!
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
THIS IS SHORT , BUT YOU ACHIEVED DESCRIBE THE SCENE WITH SUCH REAL TERMS AND I CAN SEE THE PICTURE IN MY MIND! THANKS!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
loved it :D
fcCp
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oooooh, nice. X)
TardisDragon211B chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I totally agree with you, that scene could have been a glimpse of something besides Merlin acting goofy. Not that I don't mind goofy Merlin cause he's the best, but I thought it should have been something different. And man this would have been the perfect scene. I loved how you described his singing. It was so awesome.
Sire-wehn chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I loved your choice of words in describing Merlin's song. I could just imagine him standing there a picture of ethereal beauty singing his song much to the stunned amazement of Arthur.