Reviews for A Brave Fool
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Merlin has never been a fool, he's been a friend.
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Very nice.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
yeah, because starting a food fight in your OWN castle is perfectly all right... :P
emmahenry41 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
You really gave Merlin that BAMF! It was a great story! I liked it better than the original story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lovely. Very very good.
lozipozivanillabean chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really liked this! I agree with your thoughts on how the juggling eggs scene should have been more epic :D
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Beautiful!
nanesantos70 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
THIS IS SHORT , BUT YOU ACHIEVED DESCRIBE THE SCENE WITH SUCH REAL TERMS AND I CAN SEE THE PICTURE IN MY MIND! THANKS!
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
loved it :D
fcCp
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oooooh, nice. X)
TardisDragon211B chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I totally agree with you, that scene could have been a glimpse of something besides Merlin acting goofy. Not that I don't mind goofy Merlin cause he's the best, but I thought it should have been something different. And man this would have been the perfect scene. I loved how you described his singing. It was so awesome.
Sire-wehn chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I loved your choice of words in describing Merlin's song. I could just imagine him standing there a picture of ethereal beauty singing his song much to the stunned amazement of Arthur.
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
GAH. Love it. I always love seeing Merlin as a singer. 3
Time's Quill chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was awesome! My head reeled back in shock when I saw "he sang-" I expected "he juggled" or something.
My only suggestion would be to check your ending quotation marks. You have a habit of dropping punctuation at the end of a sentence or varying where the punctuation is. Just a quick touch-up should fix it, though.
I liked this, good job!