Reviews for The Ruins
jane-scarlet chapter 2 . 3/25
I know it’s unlikely, but I would love for this to be updated
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/7
Oooh, intereting idea. I love it.
gleefan2009 chapter 2 . 1/21
Love it please write more
suns and stars chapter 2 . 1/19
another awsome chapter amazing sweet chapter can't wait for an update
Angel Bells chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
This is wonderful! I hope you don't just leave it here!
GalitMirav chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
An excellent start. I hope you continue this. I'm looking forward to where it goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
I'm loving it
bon chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
I enjoyed seeing your update.
banzi chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
Enjoying your story.
Karmira chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Thank you for the wonderful update in your Ever After story. I had to reread both multiple times to savor their details again, and I realized that I never reviewed. So here it is. Returning to us after years deserves a reward for your hard work. It's hard to get back into a story after leaving it for years and still keep the same flavor and you did it! (I am in the same place now myself.)

I love that movie to bits, but your version of the ruins scene is definitely a better reaction from Henry. Now I know he didn't notice in the movie because it would spoil the 'lost glass slipper' scene, but still, he should have.

Maybe we will see what happens with the slipper in your version. If not, that's cool, too.

I love how Henry proves his love here, but it isn't only that, but his growth as a character after spending time with Danielle and Da Vinci, too. His indignation and confusion is tempered by a need to help her, and his words to her are both an endearment to her character which has taken his heart and an explanation why he's realized her status doesn't matter. I also adore the reversal of the characters that you use. Usually, it is Danielle who is the focus, but with Henry taking charge, it showcases his strength to build her up out of this painful vulnerable state. This is something we barely get a hint at in the movie. Danielle is happy to be back with him after she escapes the keep, but we don't see Henry showing to be her other half as much as she is obviously his. You get all of that with this oneshot - now two shot. I can't wait for more.
Karmira chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
I adore this new update. You get another piece of Henry at his most demanding - just like when he wants the gypsies at the ball and the university at midnight plus. But this time it is all for Danielle. And we also get a glimpse into Laurent and Henry's close friendship. The veil explanation was great! Keep going and thank you for updating!
obsessive360 chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
This makes me happy! Love it!
Tony WildRiver chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Ooo! An unanticipated update! Excellent start to my day. I love how concerned and caring Henry is being, and I was most amused at the veil bit. Great chapter!
bookworm1693 chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Wow never expected a new chapter after 4 years, but it's great!
I hope to see the next one within a shorter timeframe :)
ReiVin chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Yay! You're back! Thank you.