Reviews for Radioactive Dawn
Kitari Isengar chapter 13 . 6/18
Can't catch a break can they?
ThisIsRealShitak chapter 11 . 5/31
Man fuck this premise, what the fuck?!

You want to write about a destroyed and near extinction humanity?! THEN FINE! But jesus christ don't write about a strong humanity and then 180 your readers into the arse end of Half Life Ville.

3/10. Good premise with strong humanith, utterly fucked up execution after Chapter 9.
Would not recommend, and I will stop reading now
GoodHellNo chapter 11 . 5/31
You murdered Humanity...after all that build up you destroyed them. Useless chapters spent on 'building up' their military forces and for what? To be wiped off by Barbarians and Tribalists in the guise of civilised beings!

This is a load of horse crap! They had the advantage damn you! They had the advantage in weaponry,they had decent numbers. Why would you lay your own species so low?!

Earth had just been rebuilt...earth had just been rebuilt!

God Damn You! God Damn you all to hell!
Rabidbagz chapter 10 . 5/24
Can't continue reading just bad, just skimmed last six chapter's ugh
Rabidbagz chapter 3 . 5/24
I hate when people portray turians as fucking sadistic morons
Donout chapter 14 . 4/20
Man, this story went from really good to meh.
You had a perfect setup, a great plot, a really good idea with the union.
The way humanity carried themself was great. They didnt look to OP but were a strong community who wont take shit from anyone.

This all changed with "bam time jump". I dont know why you thought that this was a good idea, but it insanly discourages reader to keep reading. Its confusing as fuck, frustrating to read and you basically destroyed your setup.
I consider this story finished after the sixth Chapter, and that hurts.
Because your writing style is amazing, you write good dialogue and overall you have solid battle scenes wither rather good reactions from council and human side. And then this shit happens.

This story takes a complete 180 and its not a good one.
Lordie chapter 8 . 3/19
Your prelude seems to have taken 8 chapters and the first 7 set up a very different story. Stopped reading a few lines into chapter 9.
He Who See's chapter 13 . 3/2
Ummm... dude... the Chinese started the Great War. I wouldn't put it past the Enclave, but, it's firmly established at this point that the Chi-Coms fired the nukes first, man.
SynergyXcellz chapter 15 . 2/10
I don't even know what to say!? this story was doing really well until the plot changed. If humanity lost the war at least make it so the council is like in choas. I'm only saying this because the way you make Humanity look in the first chapters, I would expect Humanity to put up fight. all and all this story was very confusing, very frustrating to read, and had major plot holes. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bashing on you, but I'm not. I just disappointed at the outcome.
For the love of christ.

You insinuate that Humanity is strong. Wiping the floor with that turian fleet then BAM! Space Magic occurs and Humanity is conquered?!

No. Just no. If you had wrote humanity and insinuated them to be inferior then i could accept the destruction of New bloody Vegas!

If you want an inferior humanity being whooped then fine! Write a separate story, don't let us expect a strong humanity and do a retarded 180
mistbornlax chapter 1 . 1/23
Good (just read it until the chapter "A New Day", sadly this seems the last chapter...just when it starts to get really interesting - does humanity band together again? Do they drop the labels (Brotherhood, NCR, Vegas) and really become united as a species? Do they go back out there to take revenge? What happens with the Reapers?) fanfiction.

I just didn't like it that the Enclave was revived again (didn't even like seeing them in Fallout 3 much) and given space ships etc. (they are advanced but after the Lone Wanderer blows up the crawler they should be done for IMHO)

Also I would have liked it if humanity did some more damage to the council in their fight (that they would lose was clear - when the other side has over 10 times the ships - but they should have kicked a lot of ass going down!)
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 11 . 1/12
I'm so pissed you had my favorite girl raped
trekki859 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
what the bloody fuck is going on. you cant just make this kind of jump without explaining what the hell happend. like seriously man? this story had promise, and you just killed it
Salute The Fallen chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Just randomly switching to a half life story line is annoying. This story seems like it can be good but this jump to 20 years or what ever latter confused the help outta me. Maybe adding in humanity's downfall.
The Harrinator chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I think this is the first time I've ever actually been interested in one of these timelines. Good job.