Reviews for Radioactive Dawn
Alex chapter 2 . 11/15
Not worth reading after chapter 6. The pre intro was good till you had humanity pretty much wipe out again after building them up making them seem strong. You don't even say how they destroyed the ship. 2/ 10
What the he'll happens to the real story the not the union we're are they all.
Chronus1326 chapter 20 . 11/4
This is a really good story and I'm hoping you continue it. We need to put the Reapers down next!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 9/30
great start loved from the ashes but really like this as well can't wait to see where ya take it awesome work
It feels extremely weird seeing the Turians referred to as "lizards" when they're... clearly birds? and referred to as "avian" many times throughout Mass Effect
Kitari Isengar chapter 13 . 6/18
Can't catch a break can they?
ThisIsRealShitak chapter 11 . 5/31
Man fuck this premise, what the fuck?!

You want to write about a destroyed and near extinction humanity?! THEN FINE! But jesus christ don't write about a strong humanity and then 180 your readers into the arse end of Half Life Ville.

3/10. Good premise with strong humanith, utterly fucked up execution after Chapter 9.
Would not recommend, and I will stop reading now
GoodHellNo chapter 11 . 5/31
You murdered Humanity...after all that build up you destroyed them. Useless chapters spent on 'building up' their military forces and for what? To be wiped off by Barbarians and Tribalists in the guise of civilised beings!

This is a load of horse crap! They had the advantage damn you! They had the advantage in weaponry,they had decent numbers. Why would you lay your own species so low?!

Earth had just been rebuilt...earth had just been rebuilt!

God Damn You! God Damn you all to hell!
Rabidbagz chapter 10 . 5/24
Can't continue reading just bad, just skimmed last six chapter's ugh
Rabidbagz chapter 3 . 5/24
I hate when people portray turians as fucking sadistic morons
Donout chapter 14 . 4/20
Man, this story went from really good to meh.
You had a perfect setup, a great plot, a really good idea with the union.
The way humanity carried themself was great. They didnt look to OP but were a strong community who wont take shit from anyone.

This all changed with "bam time jump". I dont know why you thought that this was a good idea, but it insanly discourages reader to keep reading. Its confusing as fuck, frustrating to read and you basically destroyed your setup.
I consider this story finished after the sixth Chapter, and that hurts.
Because your writing style is amazing, you write good dialogue and overall you have solid battle scenes wither rather good reactions from council and human side. And then this shit happens.

This story takes a complete 180 and its not a good one.
Lordie chapter 8 . 3/19
Your prelude seems to have taken 8 chapters and the first 7 set up a very different story. Stopped reading a few lines into chapter 9.
He Who See's chapter 13 . 3/2
Ummm... dude... the Chinese started the Great War. I wouldn't put it past the Enclave, but, it's firmly established at this point that the Chi-Coms fired the nukes first, man.
SynergyXcellz chapter 15 . 2/10
I don't even know what to say!? this story was doing really well until the plot changed. If humanity lost the war at least make it so the council is like in choas. I'm only saying this because the way you make Humanity look in the first chapters, I would expect Humanity to put up fight. all and all this story was very confusing, very frustrating to read, and had major plot holes. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bashing on you, but I'm not. I just disappointed at the outcome.
For the love of christ.

You insinuate that Humanity is strong. Wiping the floor with that turian fleet then BAM! Space Magic occurs and Humanity is conquered?!

No. Just no. If you had wrote humanity and insinuated them to be inferior then i could accept the destruction of New bloody Vegas!

If you want an inferior humanity being whooped then fine! Write a separate story, don't let us expect a strong humanity and do a retarded 180