Reviews for Radioactive Dawn
Ug
Logic chapter 2 . 8/25
What I don’t understand is why they don’t just make like a laser grid construct at the exit of a relay that way when a ship passes it gets killed instantly!
Brannick chapter 1 . 5/26
what the happened to the story?
Kore56 chapter 9 . 5/7
You seriously added a completely different story from chapter 6/7 all I can say about that is seriously just fuck you.
Liked your story up till then but then you just chick it in the trash
PopularFallacy chapter 9 . 1/17
Your story started with promise and now it’s complete shit. You should really consider deleting it.
Lord Macnaughton chapter 4 . 12/31/2018
While you are a good writer you suck with narrative you explain what someone is going to do before they do it not after and your "plan"that is explained makes no sense the Turians are a Species spanning dozens of solar systems and have a population in the hundreds of billion all of which are active reserve soldiers and act by default as emergency personel in the event of a crisis you have the Humans ridiculously powerful and provide Humanity with all kinds of advantages of your own creation but decide not to use any invention to give the Turians any advantage the Turians in your story employ poor military tactics and by that i mean none whatsoever beside Communist horde tactics they are poorly equipped don't use any heavy vehicles or weapons and whats worse is you make their weapons obsolete really have you done ANY research into ME weapons? ME weapons are handheld fast firing rail guns they can punch through armor but you make them to be akin to spitballs you also have no familiarity of ME shields as you believe ME armor and shields cannot protect the user from Laser or Plasma fire this to is a falsehood as we see in game shields activating when laser weapons are shot at you note in ME2 when battling collectors they use the Collector Beam Rifle which is laser weaponry nd yet are shields activate when hit and as for plasma the Geth in ME1 ME2 and ME3 use plasma weaponry and yet again the shields activate when hit and as for ship to ship warfare we know that when the Normandy was fired upon by the Collectors the Shields blocked the fire for the most part and you hear the pilot Joker calling out the shields draining by so much percent each time you are hit but keep in mind this was a dreadnaught class ship firing upon a frigate class ship and not representitive of normal ship to ship warfare. In ME the Codex mentions that ME ships employ laser technology but for most ships its only for close quarters for enemy fighters and onto your "Plot" at every turn you always say the Humans are doing this with great reluctance "oh I regret what I'm about to do why did these aliens make me slaughter them with little effort woe is me " and the Turians always stand in fear or in great awe at the humans and at every turn when the Turians "Win" they end up loosing because the Humans are super smart and turned their loss into a win because Turians are incompetent frack me I hate your narrative the Turians are the worst "Bad Guys" ever you write it up that Humans discovered a Turian Colony somehow because Turians weren't smart enough to scrub their data and first thing Humans think is "we were just attacked by an unknown race here is one of their Colonies or possible Homeworld we don't know which but we'll blow it up anyways with great reluctance" not considering for a moment that maybe the Turians around Ellen may have only been 1% of the Turians true military power not counting its allies and then they launch Nukes against the Turian world only targeting military and industrial areas this is a plot device to not make your readers dislike the Humans because they're the "good guys" even though humanity didn't scout the Turian world to know where military annd industrial areas are and a simple scan wouldn't reveal that and even though they are targeting specific areas they would still be destroying entire cities with this actions and then they believe that the Council Races will simply halt their war machine to render aid as if a difference between disaster aid and Military action aren't two seperate things in the world you live in you buffoon do you want to know what a normal government would do ? they would get really angry about this hostile entity Nuking their civilians and launch an all out attack while sending other people to render medical and other aid to areas affected by the Nukes the Council Races when they see that broadcast of that Turian world being destroyed they would consider Humanity a brutish race for using WMDs because Garden Worlds are precious and thats why the Council Races banned the use of WMDs on Garden worlds and so now you have the combined might of the Council races about to attack a Species that has just barely recovered from a Nuclear annihilation and doesn't have the Population technology or the resources to resist but I'm guessing your a Mr House fanboy and will write it up that everything goes just dandy because thats what all NV fanboys do you people have no grasp on reality.
Lord Macnaughton chapter 5 . 12/28/2018
This was a good story until you added homosexuality and interracial relationships should have stuck to one fetish and as for them having kids the Arks would likely have had Human DNA in storage for greater genetic variance they don't need Vidal who deserves a bullet I don't understand why so many people like him or if that option was not available there is a second option which do to the advanced genetic engineering we know the ME universe is capable of for instance Henry Lawson creating Miranda Lawson primarily from his own DNA and mentions in ME1 of genetic modification to correct genetic errors in babies in the womb it is not implausible to say that the Ryder twins can't have children just between them and use genetic engineering to produce children with no negative consequences and if anyone asks why Sara has children without a husband they can just say she got artificially impregnated which wouldn't be far from the truth.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
This is the biggest piece of trash that I have ever read on this site. Never write here again.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2018
Even though the legion was full of worthless rapists and slavers who don't and will never have the right to exist.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
...Did you just start a whole new story, in the middle of your story? Wow. Well, I think I'll be joining the previous plot line in leaving this fic. Good luck with your writing.
Kraizy chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
While I’m sort of fine with how the story went completely against the description given for this story, I can’t stand how the courier is practically pro-alien, anti-human in this fic and how he seems to have completely forgotten about the super soldier suit that Mr. House gave him. Too many inconsistencies and just no longer worth reading.
Yankee718 chapter 6 . 3/10/2018
RIP VS Courier Six
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2018
Fucking trash, no point reading past chapter 6.
Alex chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Not worth reading after chapter 6. The pre intro was good till you had humanity pretty much wipe out again after building them up making them seem strong. You don't even say how they destroyed the ship. 2/ 10
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
What the he'll happens to the real story the not the union we're are they all.