Reviews for Brothers of the Ice
carlitos helmet chapter 3 . 11/18
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
this was mean but funny
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Its a really really Nice,sweet and funny story. And the great thing is, i from Germany And i read this story every night go to sleep in front and also makes fun to translate for me and if i read then i can this story always present in the head and sleep, i dream that i experience with the up close and I findjust GREAT on this story and I hope that many many more to Follow! :-D :-D
LOBOHUGO chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
That was awesome you should totally do one when the guys each have a huge test coming up and Logan spends all his time helping them study that he forgets to study and fails his test. Sounds pretty funny right?
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Aw.. this was so cute! I could totally imagine tickling them! :) Good job on this! Can't wait for your next update and your birthday story for Carlos! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! :)

Have a good day!
LoveSparkle chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Awwwww cuuuute!
thesandbar chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
NO. NONONONO. TICKLE FIGHTS ARE MY WEAKNESS.
ButterYUM chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Oh my god this was so freaking adorable the things I would give up to tickle Carlos.
starstruk97 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Ohhhh I love Carlos Whump as well! Hmmm, how about one where one of the Big Time Rush boys physically hurts Carlos in a fight? And then Fluff and apologies afterwards! However, I think I like anything you write! Good work, and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I LOVE THIS! I perfect jarlos and Kenlos mix!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I loved this little Cargan fic :)
TheLovelyRusher chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
so sweet! I loved the jarlos :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This was awesome! It was perfect (almost; nothing is perfect)) and I loved it!

Jo's stupid "boyfriend"... I can't believe he punched Carlos! Kendall's too good for her!

But then Kendall got mad at Carlos for taking a punch for him, and believed his girlfriend over his best friend. Ugh.

But at least then he found out and they made up again!

Once again, LOVED this! Thanks so much for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
K what if something about the boys having a huge tickle fight? Ya know, pure fluff! Thx!
LoveSparkle chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Awwww shame... I felt so bad for Litos...
thesandbar chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
CARLOS. YOU ADORABLE LITTLE TEDDY BEAR.

Ugh. I just- I love you so much. This was so adorable. You're a great writer.