Reviews for Paint My Spirit Gold
littlesmith chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
so sweet
dogisms chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Ugh this story just breaks my heart even more. How can you torture us - especially after such a traumating finale?!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Loved that last line. Thanks for following River back to the Library after that very emotional parting.
Shaydees chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful idea. Let's just hope in this case, at least, that the Doctor doesn't lie. I'd like to believe that he will really join River in the Library when his time is done.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Nice
sdjfhgjshgfkjdfhg chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Can you write for DW, please? Not that Moffat isn't wonderful, but I think he could use your help... Absolutely love this!
Megara79 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Oooooh. Lovely last line!
Michelle G chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Beautiful! I have been waiting for fic from someone else who thinks that the farewell was more like Sarah Jane and 10 letting go of the weight of all of the hurt, all of the years of waiting. I think CAL shares an uncanny resemblance with current Clara, and there was a Clara w/10 on a planet that looked like the Library, making you wonder if some version of Clara found a way to make it possible for River to journey and adventure in some form.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That is my hope also - that when, hopefully in the very far future, the Doctor is ready to retire, he will join River in the library. Thank you for sharing.
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Lovely. Great last line. :3
dogisms chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh that last line just made me want to shrivel up and die inside. Their whole family really had a shitty luck, didn't they?
But fantastic story.
kljrjpm chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i think this is the first post NOTD story i've read that is from River's (in the library datacore) perspective, i hope that sentence made sense. but anyways, i was hoping someone would write a story like this and i've read your other stories so i'm looking forward to this one. man, that scene with river and the doctor had me crying my eyes out. i both love and hate steven moffat right now