Reviews for Invading Dreams
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I'm so glad I finally read this! Absolutely loved everything about this! Loved the crossover too!
dingdang chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
omg it was soooo gooooodddd
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Predictable. The ending deviated a little, but otherwise it was quite predictable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I simply love it , good job
chichimerah chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow... Wow... Wow... You're awesome! Your story amazing.. You should write part 2 or sequel or something like that.. Don't let the stories end like that. They need to continue. They need to continue their journey.. Don't give up with this amazing fiction. You write them so beautiful! I hope something miracles happened..:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
FUCK THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOOD PLEASE DO A PART 2.
icherish chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Fuck. This was so good in so many ways that you really need to make this a two shot. Their relashionship is pretty doomed. But i bet you would do justice to it ! You really need to write a sequel.
J.Angela chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I. Fucking. Loved it! Uhg, I wish it were longer...
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
UMMMMMMM, PART 2?! This story is literally crying that it's not yet finished. MOOOOOOOOREEEEE
acascuseme chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I really hope there is following chapters I'm not a big fan of the game but after this ...
paoDibext854 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
this is really good, you really should write a second part please! brittana love forever!
suny chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
loved it :D
dafuq33 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
god i love your writing! also agreeing with the others.. this NEEDS to be a two-shot ;D honestly did NOT expect this one-shot to be this awesome.. ngl just wanted to read a plotless smutty one-shot but got this instead.. which i'm not complaining about cuz it's the best shit ever! after this i read your greek god fic.. which is fucking awesome too {reviewing that one later ;D] ANYWAY, your stories are addicting.. can't wait for more.. your a fucking great writer.. imma read your other Brittana fic now [YES the T rated one *GASP* i know] alright shutting up now :')
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2013