Reviews for Flickers of Fireflies
Sleepyface chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Firey. Hot. Delicious.

What. o.o
hishikawa chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
SARU. Y U PUSH HER? I'm super happy Hotaru is getting along well with HOMRA though. Sooo glad they're all having a good time together!
*Ahem*
Michi here! I changed my pen name becuase of anonymity issues, bwahaha. (I LOVE MY ANONYMITYYYYY-) Ehehe, it's glad to see you back too.
You can put your A/N whereveeeeeer you want, Usa-chan! I'll still read it! (/ w )/
Toodaloo, my love! (/ 3)/
-michinakimichi
Lulu chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
So happy So happy
Nice chap :D
About the wait, believe me, there are a lot of autors who
do not upload a chap for a much longer time than you xD
Hotaru is really funny, I like her

Best wishes
Lulu
Sleepyface chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
Well fudge. Feels are going to be felt, aren't they?
Tazmoose22 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
This is brilliant D
Lulu chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Hahahaha, Hotaru is so great! :D
Poor Yata hihihihi
Please write more :)
I hope to read the next chapter soon ;)

Best wishes
Lulu
Amyst chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Usa-chan! (Can I call ya that? You never told me what you want me to call you! :P)

Your story is blowing my mind to atomic bits with its sheer epicness and high-quality humour. x)

I absolutely adore Hotaru and Hibiki, they are some truly awesome OCs. And Yata is just so ridiculously cute! He's blushing so much and when you made him (or rather Hotaru did) touch her breast I had to cluth to my sides to contain my laughter! Ah, so funny!

The sentence "I ain't a boy. I'm a fucking man!" will forever stay in my mind as a sweet reminder of this purely addicting story.

Oh, and I really don't see that much OOC-ness. Saru's and Yata's personalities fit their original characters so don't worry too much, just keep doing what you're doing. You have them right! ;)

You have added a wonderful fanfiction on this site, I'm so happy to be able to read it! ;)
indrani chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
i haven't much experience with guys (and thier taste... Hell no) but i think it would be proper if...

Saru tasted like black coffee or blackcurrant icecream or slightly bitter apple or dark chocolate or cool and sharp mint. (c'mon it doesn't have to be blue)

and Yata tasted like grapefruit or slightly sour plum or may be almond or may be... Yes bubblegum! That would be so skaterboy-ish.

If u like my ideas please let me know! And if not then do the same... I luv ur stories. Subtle, gangster-ish and so sexy. Keep rocking XD
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
He better get his flithy hands off Anna! ((
hishikawa chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Usa-chan...
This chappy is so beautiful. ; u ;
Saru is beginning to grow on me... ; u ;''
Sleepyface chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Good job! :D

Just read through, and I can't really spot the changes, but they've made a difference. I understand it more.
Maya095 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Why so short? I need more -throws tantrum-
Please? -looks at you with teary eyes- Please?
Sleepyface chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Well, damn that cliffhanger.

usagi-san, I'm a little confused with who was talking during chapter 8... :p
Nicorin chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Woah, that was intense.. I have to say, you've done a truly fantastic job with these recent chapters, especially this last one! To be honest, this is probably one of the best K OC fics I've ever read!
Please update soon, I'm just dying to read more!
Sleepyface chapter 7 . 6/25/2013