Reviews for The Challenges We Face
Frellnik's Atlantis chapter 17 . 3/4
I honestly can’t tell you how many times I’ve re-read this story. I love it so much. I am ever hopeful that you may one day continue working on it. Just thought I’d send you some love and good vibes.
Tobi chapter 17 . 3/1
This story is absolutely amazing and well written. I can’t wait for the next chapter
MarMarStar06 chapter 17 . 2/12
Omg! I love this story. When you have time... Pretty pretty please update? :)
AnakiaSkywalker chapter 17 . 2/10
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I NEED MORE.
UPDATE PLEASE
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER
Mismatched Melody chapter 17 . 1/29
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
icecatfire chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
... sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I got sucked into the story and kept clicking the next button each and every time I got to the bottom of the page.

I like the plot and the fact that you made Fenrir and Fenris BROTHERS instead of making them two different names of one child/wolf. :) very unique. *beams*

can't wait for the next update.

OH! I ALSO love how you made Tony basically RAISED by Loki. :D
Chief Medical Officer Koons chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
I cannot wait to read more! Your story is so good! Please update soon! This is like my fourth time reading this story and I still love it so much!
Minna cross chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
this is really good. I love stories of where Loki had raised or taken care of Tony since he was young.
Black Fox34 chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
Ok. All i've got to say is that I am bouncing with the need to know what is going on now. Please, please tell me that you will be continuing writing The Challenges We Face. I need to know what happens now. Keep up the good work.
Jissy2013 chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
So exciting and interesting I love it
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
I love it
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
I love it so sweet and emotional I like that they all get along :)
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Awesome
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
So sweet
HarleyIvy chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
I liked it, and I can't wait to see what happens next.