Reviews for The Challenges We Face
MarMarStar06 chapter 17 . 2/12
Omg! I love this story. When you have time... Pretty pretty please update? :)
AnikiaSkywalker chapter 17 . 2/10
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I NEED MORE.
UPDATE PLEASE
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER
Once There Was Me chapter 17 . 1/29
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! !
icecatfire chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
... sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I got sucked into the story and kept clicking the next button each and every time I got to the bottom of the page.

I like the plot and the fact that you made Fenrir and Fenris BROTHERS instead of making them two different names of one child/wolf. :) very unique. *beams*

can't wait for the next update.

OH! I ALSO love how you made Tony basically RAISED by Loki. :D
Chief Medical Officer Koons chapter 17 . 6/4/2017
I cannot wait to read more! Your story is so good! Please update soon! This is like my fourth time reading this story and I still love it so much!
Minna cross chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
this is really good. I love stories of where Loki had raised or taken care of Tony since he was young.
Black Fox34 chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
Ok. All i've got to say is that I am bouncing with the need to know what is going on now. Please, please tell me that you will be continuing writing The Challenges We Face. I need to know what happens now. Keep up the good work.
Jissy2013 chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
So exciting and interesting I love it
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
I love it
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
I love it so sweet and emotional I like that they all get along :)
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Awesome
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
So sweet
HarleyIvy chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
I liked it, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Squeeeeeee! I love it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Haha. I can hear the sarcasm again about how great college is. :P Been there. Just remember: this too shall pass (in the end).

Thanks for the chapter update. Sounds like things are about to start up again.