Reviews for Many Things
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Oh God. I can't believe I didn't see that coming. I HAD HOPE THAT HE WAS GONNA GET BETTER AND YOU CRUSHED IT INTO LITTLE TINY PIECES. Ugggghhhhhh. I can't stop crying now. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. Aggggggghhhhhhh. My heart has been taken out. Stomped on. Then thrown into a wood chipper. That's okay. I didn't need it anyway. Thanks for this lovely, yet so heart breakingly painful story.
Crying chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Why would you do such a thing?
beckini chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Good story. Good cry.
krizzaaaa chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this story and hate it... I havent cried this hard dor a story since fault in our stars ...

Bravo! Wonderful writing
Wayward Dragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The hell is this!? I'm freaking crying over here!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
What is wrong with you? Is killing Dean your hobby? Along with making me cry? Dean is not allowed to die! Sam can die, because Dean will always find a way to bring him back! Cas can die, cause God really likes him and wants him to have a good relationship with Dean. But Dean can't die! They try to bring him back but he won't stay dead cause he's the righteous man and righteous men stay dead!
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
What is wrong with you!? Dean is not allowed to die! Sam can die, sure, because Dean always finds a way to save his baby brother. And Cas can die because God loves him and always brings him back. But DEAN CANNOT DIE because they try to save him but they can't cause HE IS THE RIGHTEOUS MAN and RIGHTEOUS MEN STAY DEAD (even if it kills their fandom's)!
Tospringe chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
How do you dare write something like this. You're almost worse than John Green, with this heartbreaking, incredible beautiful story. This was beautiful, I mean it. Please keep writing, It'd be a sin if you stopped.
EzwithaZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Beautiful! Sad,reallly sad had me tearing up by the end of it but still beautiful. A few spelling mistakes but all 3 of the winchesters were in character. I loved it x
spndeansammylov chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
sobbing
so sad, a beautiful story
anadylive chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Jeez, warn a fellow beforehand! This was completely gut-wrenching to read. Very well written!
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
oh wow! this was not what i had expected when I started reading! :) I can't stop crying. This was really good.
PandarenSoul chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'm crying it's so sad
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You should list a deathfic as Tragedy or give a warning or something, darn it!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Geez! Rip my heart out with a spoon, why dontcha?