Reviews for Iryo-nin Kasa (医療忍傘)
Rayven818 chapter 1 . 10/7
Someone seriously reviewed every fkin chapter! I check reviews to get an idea of how well liked it is and someone spammed reviews! Seriously we get you love the story but it isn't necessary to review like a troll!
Ahmed Maged chapter 2 . 10/4
Your mc act like child and too idiot
So dropped
HinataSoup chapter 58 . 9/28
I enjoy Tesuri's personality. I want to just have chapters with him at times, current, but just him because his fatherly rage is wonderful!
P
Moranx3 chapter 11 . 9/23
I'm feeling like this website is becoming more toxic as the days pass by, with good people but also a lot of undeserved flamers and hate comments everywhere. This is one of the stories that has been close to my heart for YEARS, and Kasa and Rayne and everyone else have grown dear for me... including you.

I grew to kinda see the person on the "other side of the screen" through your jokes and quirky notes, and call me shallow, but I grew to love you as a person and author as well (which is one of the reasons why I keep rereading- I'm sure this is about my fourth or fifth time) and now I'm reading this story again... but as time passes by, I couldn't ignore what you said about.. ending it all as soon as you finish Kasa's story.

Those people, these scumbags I see in the reviews section who have nothing better to say, are not even worth looking at. They make me cringe so hard. Their "criticisms" aren't even criticisms, more like hateful and senseless bashing. They see minor and insignificant plot points or even misspellings, and act like pompous food critics. Who the heck said anyone needed their useless words? They're not helping anyone, and frankly it's disheartening to see that the majority of the FF community has turned into this.

That being said, you still keep writing. You... you keep your head held high through all the hate, and I've never seen anyone getting so much hate but also with so much strength.

I admire you for it. But I'm still concerned.

Frankly, if you would only end it all only after ending the story... I would rather have you alive. Please.

I'm not going to say cliche things such as "have strength", but I will be here to offer support if needed. I know you're already strong, now embarrassing to say since I don't think we've exchanged long, long, conversations before, but you're a source of inspiration for me... I mean, I was a fan of this when it had like less than 10 chapters, so.

So yeah. Thank you for writing this, and making my dark, dark, days better. For writing this and keeping your head held high. For writing Kasa, for making an impact on me as a writer and as a person.

Thank you for everything, and please... I hope you keep on living. I wrote this in one go, so forgive me for any mistakes there may have been! :D

- Moran
Tonegawa Rie chapter 110 . 9/18
Here's waitin' for Shisui's interlude... *preparing myself*
Faery66 chapter 111 . 9/16
Hope to read more soon.

D
I loved this fic so much! Please update soon!
And the AU idea you mencioned a few chapters ago is GREAT! Please do it!
ookawa chapter 18 . 8/29
Biasness is not a word. It would just be bias.
ookawa chapter 17 . 8/28
You switched from saying enhancers to enforcers...
ookawa chapter 15 . 8/27
If someone enjoys pain... It's masochism. Not sadism.
Yey chapter 3 . 8/22
YEAH ! Obito is heeere
Tonegawa Rie chapter 111 . 8/1
Shisuiiii I can't wait for his interlude
Bone Boy chapter 111 . 7/31
Sad this is going to end at least give Kasa a semi happy ending, on the account of the tragedy she just had.
DarkSoulsBerserker chapter 111 . 7/31
This going to have a sad ending isn't it, Kasa isn't the same no more and everyone's gone or dead
6,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »