Reviews for Iryo-nin Kasa (医療忍傘)
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 11 . 2h
Typically when someone makes a SI fanfic it falls apart or darkens when the pendulum reverses. this fanfic has entered that stage. so far it is still vibrant so i'll be interested if it keeps up
Guest chapter 8 . 3h
And they called naruto a demon! this kid was literally stolen from hell and possessing a childs body with sadistic intent! Oh those two are gonna rule this world together
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 7 . 4h
You're milking this for everything the series has. I am laughing out tears!
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 5 . 4h
Ahem...as i colorfully shouted earlier:
SCREW SHADOW CLONES THIS IS THE DESTROYER OF MINDS!
I don't know for sure but it might even beat using mind transfer on multi-century old biju suffering a seizure! this is practically using the rasengan INSIDE YOUR BRAIN!
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 3 . 5h
well this fanfic just earned a few points. couple are weirdness points but you've captured my interest. I appreciate that you understand the issue with the healing but it doesn't leave a significant scar yet. I am praying that you have saved Obito in this fanfic [auto correct is a nuisance].
Henry Vaudreuil chapter 2 . 5h
well despite knowing exactly where you were preparing to go with this story you successfully threw me off in this chapter. (IAN: I still don't understand why Uzumaki parents die so often since the motherland was slaughtered; its like they were...and this could be the case...required to be born on the island to renew some kind of ritual-esk warranty.)
Gremlin Jack chapter 110 . 4/21
Well, we are now officially moving into uncharted territory... Great chapter I can totally feel Kasa's confusion.
Nobody Smurf chapter 110 . 4/18
Oh, poor Jiraiya. This is possibly the worst outcome for him.
I totally didn't see that coming. Ouch. And he has all three sanin working for him. 'This is bad' does not begin to describe it. Though I do wonder how he managed to snag Oro. The snake sage is immortal, after all.
Shikaku being awesome is awesome.
This chapter has more twists and turns than a plate of spaghetti. Wow. At this point I honestly have no idea what is going on. RIP, Plot. We barely knew you.

Thank you.
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!?
Ztk016 chapter 1 . 4/18
one of the most overrated fanfics of all time
4everfictional chapter 110 . 4/17
Talk about complicated. ;) Fun times all around.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 110 . 4/17
*slackjawed* Ori Here, sorry I'm late, and I couldn't help but stay behind my time to help an old lady across the roa-you know what, I'm taking after Kakashi.
HOLY SHIT! Kasa! Kasa's mom! More please
littleclipp chapter 110 . 4/17
I've read it. I did enjoy it. Though that enjoyment sadly left when you broke Kasa and now her memory is practically gone. I do want to see where you go with this story though. After all, you're still updating unlike other authors and you have yet to reach the end.
Aeris Mae chapter 110 . 4/15
Totally did NOT see the Naki reveal coming, VERY clever! RIP Sannin :'( Geez though, the Sannin verse the three most powered up Uchiha... that's a match I would pay to see. And SHFLOIAWNLAIJNEE!? Her mom!? Ugh, whiplash! lol, thanks for the update!
cassjo chapter 110 . 4/15
Aw man this is awesome. Hi, it’s good seeing you again.
6,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »