Reviews for Unwound
Lupinista chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
AAAH! I love this! the "princess words" bit had me in stitches, especially at the end when Emmett uses that as his rebuttal and stalks off. genius.

and woohoo! my fanfic debut! I feel special. thank you for using me :3 I didn't mean to get Bella into hot water with Emmett, whoops. xD

getting them all together in one room is going to be chaos. I can't wait. I just hope Bella and Edward will get a chance alone to talk things out so there are no misunderstandings. hehe, that would only be too easy xD
cbmorefie chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Thanks!
cbmorefie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice start )
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh god that chapter was ripe with drama. I love Emmett so much,he just cracks me up. So I was right about E. I CAN'T WAIT for the big reveal, so much angst and heartbreak. I love it! I think its cute that you and Jacqui are characters in each others stories. So I shall be sat here waiting to you to update - You might not be able to see this but its a tiny top hat :D
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I'm interested in the plot, so far it seems original.
Something that rubbed me the wrong way though is using Florence songs for Alice. I can't see Alice singing that type of music, and then for her to insult Bella's singing (saying she used to screech). I don't know, they all seem kind of immature if you ask me. I'm not usually keen on having a lot of main characters, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
Hans153 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Another new story YAY! A tiny bit gutted that it isn't the Mean Girls story I was dreaming of, but I am equally as excited for this story. I am loving that this is a band fic. You know I love music :D I can't wait to see what other bands and songs you use. So for now I shall sit back and wait for the band drama unfold! .

Ps. I like that you started your E/B fic with an EmPov :D
Mireads chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Very good
Lupinista chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I'm going to be lamesauce and leave a review here xD

I freaking love this. your scenes are always so dynamic, and your characters are so true to who they are, yet you still manage to make them unique.

I especially like your Carlisle and Esme! I wasn't expecting them to be having secret romps and all that. I love it! but I'm sure neither band would like to find out... hehe. we'll see if they can keep it a secret. I kind of want them to get caught messing around somewhere public.

oh! and theory for the father of Bella's baby - James? not sure how you feel about that, or about adding him to the story, but it just hit me so I thought I'd throw it out there.