Reviews for Saving Our Desolation
scillia chapter 4 . 3/15
cette histoire n'est pas abandonnée ? Depuis 2013 ? Nous somme juste en 2015 mais bon...
wolfmoon21 chapter 4 . 2/24
Oh oh oh, I loooooove this story. You got to continue it. It is sooooooooooo good. You are a mad genius and this plot I the bomb. I think it I heading in a very good directions. Please hurry and get more chapters out. I will die from withdrawal if you don't. Ummmm, wow that got out of hand sorry. Anyways I loves your stuff and can not wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Keep going its so good so far
PoptartxPrincess chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Its been 7 months..
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
i look forward to reading more and seeing where this goes when the inspiration strikes. :)
Cira Stones chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
I really hope you continue this soon. I love this story far and want to read more!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Kayla chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
YAY! Your alive _ I'm happy that you plan to continue this! I have now been given new hope.
WulfeNight chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
i have u saved in my favorites and check to see if u updated every other day. I am waiting patiently and loyally for ur update.
That-Cheeky-Bat chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
I honestly can't wait for this story to update, but what can ya do with school and 2 jobs am'i'right? Hope you get the time to get around to it because this is a goodie :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
*cry* poor jack
RizReviewer chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Aww, they're both hurting!
Yueki Sakura chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
please continue this story i am hoping to read what happens next.
foxylove51 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Aww, poor Jack! grumpy old kangaroo needs to control his temper a bit.
Kyuuka-koinu chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Great start so far :) I love the way you captured Jack's emotIon and personality, very believable. Keep up the good work :) I'll be patiently waiting for your next update