Reviews for And A Bottle of Wine
zelos111 chapter 18 . 1/20
I absolutely loved this story, I'll admit I love a glass of wine to complete a great meal and I feel like you used the wine to complete the story in a beautiful way. Expertly written and thought out, it was a pleasure to read, thank you for taking the time out to write it.
olicitykafan chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Do you have any idea how amazing this is.. You are god send for oliciters
Vickstik chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Really, really, really amazing. Seriously. It is deep, and real, and so perfect. I know nothing about wine. At all. But this story is so well written and insightful to their head spaces that I don't think it mattered. And where did you get those menus from. They sounded absolutely delicious and unbelievably decadent and fancy. I love the way this ended, though I wouldn't say no to a few more chapters. Say, an engagement, a wedding, a nice dealcoholised wine or grape juice or something when Felicity is pregnant... Some more after that to show off their natural parenting skills that were hinted at with AJ. Second thoughts, that sounds like a lot. No pressure. :) it was brilliant and I loved it.
westernbeauty chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
*sniff sniff* very sad and brilliantly written.
SLopez chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful and the progression of it made it so believable! You're really talented! Keep up the good work!
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Now I'm imagining the first time she refused to have wine with him. He brings home a particularly lavish choice, and she simply bites her lip and shakes her head and it takes him all of ten seconds to figure it out. The next time they have wine together, it's a silent toast as they watch their baby sleep.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
AWWWWWW I LOVED IT ALL! So great!
Spitfire303 chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Fantastic :-) it is a great fic- love the ending, it was fitting :-D
JLC chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Very sweet.
miss-tarletone chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
This story was great! I really enjoyed all their wine-related experiences. The ending of this was also lovely; I really enjoy happy endings!
cheesyfreezy chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
God bless, you are a genuine genius.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
I have more love for this than I can express. You're BRILLIANT and the this story is beautiful! Thanks!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
This is so beautiful.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
I LOVE Raisa. Where is Moira? Also did Tommy and Laurel die?
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Oh man. Everything about this.