Reviews for And A Bottle of Wine
JLC chapter 18 . 4/13
Very sweet.
miss-tarletone chapter 18 . 3/21
This story was great! I really enjoyed all their wine-related experiences. The ending of this was also lovely; I really enjoy happy endings!
cheesyfreezy chapter 12 . 3/16
God bless, you are a genuine genius.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 18 . 3/16
I have more love for this than I can express. You're BRILLIANT and the this story is beautiful! Thanks!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 15 . 3/16
This is so beautiful.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 14 . 3/16
I LOVE Raisa. Where is Moira? Also did Tommy and Laurel die?
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 9 . 3/15
Oh man. Everything about this.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 5 . 3/15
What a great parting line!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/15
This is so great. Like the greatest.
awwww i love this!
Jadimples28 chapter 18 . 3/10
Absolutely loved this story!
twotoe chapter 6 . 2/17
I've found this story tonight and have been reading my way through, enjoying it very very much. And I am going to continue on in the chapter no matter that it is 2am. First the history of Oliver and Felicity told all within the wine they've shared is a creative and wonderful thing. The reason I'm stopping on this chapter even though I've enjoyed them all so far as in this one I've been sitting here crying. So I thought I'd wipe my face, blow my nose, and tell you just that, and about how much I like everything in general. On to the next chapter.
kimidragon chapter 18 . 2/4
Oh. Oh. Oh.

It's been so long since I've read a fanfic, lying down in bed, 1:46am on a week night, with tears just rolling down my face, a flash of pain across my chest with Oliver's pain at seeing her with someone else... And excited with joy at the dialogue between them.

And there was nothing explict, and I love smut, but when you can write this well; you don't need it to make a shattering impact.

Well done. Thank you so much!
Loreline 6 chapter 18 . 2/1
I just loved this story! One of my favorites olicity fanfiction so far! I really want to translate the story to portuguese. May I do this? I'm brazilian and there's a lot of olicity fans who would like to read your story. Of course you'll have all the credits. Please could you response me?
Kimmers chapter 18 . 1/28
Loved how you paired the wine with the suction great fic