Reviews for A Devil will Rise
tastybigsexy chapter 5 . 5/17
I loved you're story why have you stopped updating it? Please continue.
Axcel chapter 3 . 3/28
This fic is awesome, 'nuff said. Why did it die! Why do all the good stories die while the bad ones plod along like something that crawled out of Dark Souls!?
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/28
Honestly, if using chakra that responds to their thoughts that isn't even their own chakra is the only way for them to pass their test, then they don't deserve their hitai-ate. Seriously, they should be reasonably competent at using their own chakra, taijutus, and weapons before being allowed to graduate. From this chapter, they suck at taijutsu and weapons and they are so bad that they basically can't use their own chakra. Pathetic!
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/28
Why are they called Namikaze even though Minato married into the Uzumaki clan? Could it be that, like every author except ONE that you have no idea how marriage involving a clan(s) works? I guess so.
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 2 . 2/4
Okay. While this story does have potential, I can't read further. There's too many cliches in this story. Neglected Naruto, Abusive jinchuriki siblings, turning Minato (a character I quite like despite his idealism) into a favorative bastard who neglects Naruto, and finally the whole "Hiding true strength" thing. It's nice that he got Yamato (a personal favorite from DMC other than Force Edge/Sparda) but I just can't get past the cliches. I've read far too many of these kind of stories, and I've gotten a bit tired of the same cookie-cutter stories on this site.
My opinion, rewrite this story with a few less cliches and then we'll see where it goes from there. I don't mean to sound like a douche, but it's just my opinion. I don't mean to offend.

-Phantom
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 2 . 2/2
Stop HIDING HIS POWER GODDAMN IT! So sick of that shit! Stop being fucking cryptic and get on with it you Kishimoto loving douchebag!
ArrowToTheKn33 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
please update
fread chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
the a team I love it when a plan comes to gather
ninja chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Its ironic that you say you hate when authors don't finish good stories, when this fic hasn't seen a new chapter in about a year. Its a shame because i really like this story.
Madgormley chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Excellent story truly excellent i really hope to see more updates for this
zeldawolffang chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
that year long cliff hanger thoguh TT
Kilroy7087 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Really liking this story so far. Also Will you be exploring the whole situation with naruto and his parents anytime soon.
mrwelsh24 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
good chapter please update
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Green or Black energy.

Naruto : Heir of Death.
lightningNova16 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update! This story is too good to end here! PLEASE!