Reviews for A Devil will Rise
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 5 . 4/7
Why hasn't Naruto snapped on his family? It would be great to see them bashed.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 4/2
that was good keep the chapters coming
Next chapter please
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 1/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
C0N-MAN chapter 5 . 1/16
Shame this can't be finished.
C0N-MAN chapter 3 . 1/16
I like how Naruto has an reason for everything, makes him seem more mature.
arinasution5 chapter 5 . 1/14
Go
agdoom bagdoom chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
yeah, the next chapter will take some more time to do. Not because of the subject matter, but because of some personal matter. That being a story I put down and need to start it up again. The reason I'm doing it is because I hate it when people start good stories and drop them all of a sudden. I can't keep saying this while I have a story like that, so I need to finish these two stories before I can start new ones. It's a moral imperative; I think that's what it's called.

You yourself said that and now you have abandoned this story...it was a great story . please continue.
PkmntrainerCam chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Intelligent Naruto is best Naruto.
Nick chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
This is pretty good I like how this fic is progressing but I'm not sure how I feel on Naruto being some sort of evil genius I'm not saying he's evil he's just giving off that vibe I kinda want to see I do kinda want to see a little bit of his human side but all and all I really enjoy this story keep up the good work update soon please
FanfictionAdmirer1 chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
I love your story it is one of the best Naruto abandoned stories I have read so far, I must say you have outdone yourself on this story anyway when is the next chapter coming out because I am really looking for to it.
Jdn chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
The the next chapter better must be pretty good it it's taking you 3 years to write.
NarutoNEED Harem chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
Ummmm would you please have naruto meet TWO good demons (female) to be close with him..to a level that there relationship becomes close that of a loving siblings( and Escalates to an intimate romantic one)..so that his brat of siaters would be super jealous of him especially Risa( nice charc. Btw)..
And in the future he will finally tell them MOST(not all) parts of How he UTTERLY HATES THEM, and just Tolerate Mito( not close enough to be friends YET). So they'll be Hurt bad( hehehe sadist)... BUT YOU KNOW THIS ONLY A SUGGESTION ..the final one goes to you... PLSS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..THIS STORY IS AMAZING :) ;)...
~~Cio...
The 1st Zodiac chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
How's it going? I know it's along time since you posted but I, (and I think many else) would love for you to pick the story back up again. It's an awesome story, and as you asked alittle something about the fighting scenes, they are not the best that I have read, but that doesn't mean that they aren't good, infact they are quiet good but it could be improve some I think. Another thing is that I noticed that you had someone bets read your chapters for you, I could help with that, (if you want) or just give a second opinion. And lastly, as said, I hope that you continue with story even if it has been a couple of years.
M chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Nice job with this story so far. Can't wait till next chapter is updated soon.