Reviews for The Doctor, The Doctor, The Missus, The Missus
briarlette chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
this was great! but i like to think the 10th and rose were in love... so maybe change the wording from an apology to a way so i could be with her
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Lovely story! It's always fun (and a bit confusing) to write for 2 Doctors as well as 2 companions.
I know. I've tried. LOL. But yours was really funny and quirky and playful. Have you seen the Day of the Doctor yet? If not, WATCH IT! If so, I'd love to see you write a post-DOTD story...or maybe set during, that is similar to this one. Just an idea to ponder over...
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Great job with the Doctor's dialogue! You definitely got the stream-of-consciousness style and his childish made-up lingo down pat! I could hear Ten and Eleven's voices in it. Cute story - though to a critical eye it did seem to run a little quickly and skirted over a good deal of the emotion likely to erupt during such a meeting (as we still don't know how it would have gone because of blatant ROSE BAITING for the fiftieth...). Still, though! Lovely!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Muy bueno.
Pir8grl chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Very cute! I like the idea of Rose and Clara interacting. I also like that you constructed an actual plot to have these four together. I pulled 'spatial temporal anomaly' out of thin air for my three way. :-)
Incendia Glacies chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I want one post NotD please! I look forward to it! This is exactly how I imagine their interactions to be!
AliceCullen3 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
LOVE IT!
hischarmingcompanion chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
That was really funny! I love how you reflected on how Rose and Sarah Jane became friends! And you wrote Ten PERFECTLY! Just loved the whole thing! -Emma
fashiongirl23 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
please update everyday
Abreana chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
A nice little short, and it was brilliant if you ask me :) I loved the way Clara a Rose got on, just doing the comparison thing, but unlike with Sarah-Jane it didn't seem like rose was competing with Clara.
It was brilliant in thwarting way you kept in line with their characters :)
If you do write another one, I think i might have to read it x
252020 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
First time ever I actually might like rose :P
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
holy freakingaushfiuahfo this iss so amazing. you need to continue right now!
Galinda3397 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I honestly love this. I love Clara and Rose together. It's just... Aadfgghjkllashaggjflshafa!
Em J Loves you chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Unlike Queen Victoria I AM amused! Especially with this story! If the 50th anniversary is anything like this I will be amused xD
Abreana chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This looks like it good become a really great story, will you write more to it? I really hope you do xx