Reviews for The Mistaken Wish
please come backkkkkkk
Guest chapter 46 . 10/16/2014
Please update !
Mallie-3 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'The Mistaken Wish' is Nominated for 'Best Vegeta Portrayal Fanfiction'

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

Mallie-3 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014

'The Mistaken Wish' is Nominated for 'Best Darkfic/Horror Fanfiction'

Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014

'The Mistaken Wish' is Nominated for 'Best Canon Fanfiction'

Caleb chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
i think a saiyan backstory would be awesome myself and also why make it shorter the length of this story is perfect, lots of room for detail.
Caleb chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Hey i'm caleb and i'm reading this for the second time. You see this fanfic is so great i just had to read it again. As an author this story really inspired me with all its detail. You are a really good fanfic writer i just want to say you are really good and you should do more, also if you have any other fanfic to recomend it would be greatly appreciated. I want to say i love your work i'm a really big fan so keep it up. :-)
b2v chapter 46 . 7/21/2014
heeey first dbz fic i've read in like 10 years! I completely love it and implore you to finish soon! brought back good memories from the good ol' days
Marilu Moreno chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
Muy buena historia : ) felicidades, pusiste a un vegeta mas oscuro y traumatizado por su pasado bien por ti , espero con ansia el otro capitulo : )
Marilu Moreno chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Muy buena historia felicidades : )
Athena191 chapter 46 . 6/11/2014
Excellent story! You write very well and your characters remain true to canon material. Keep up the good work.
Leicu chapter 45 . 5/25/2014
Yeah your back lol...so am I going to finish mine soon lol. Much love 3
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Love it too death keep up the good work so much a good story
caprica chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
Hello, there! First time reading your fic and I'm just at a lost of words. It is hard to stumble upon writing this good and must admit I read this in one go. I thank you for keeping everyone in character. This last chapter was disturbing, and had a hard time giving meaning to Vegeta's thoughts. (maybe I just didn't what to believe it, or my English is not that good :'D) Please keep up the good work!
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I knew I would like this story from the first lines. This story was recommended on the We're Just Saiyan page, and I am always looking for something new to read. I admit, I rolled my eyes and nearly left the page when I saw it was yet another 3 year gap. Ugh, the 3 year gap. I have read justs way too many drunken arguing Bulma and impossibly fast lust that makes the 3 year gap a reason for a lemon; and I should know since I wrote one too! But just the simpy fact that you are starting with Vegeta digging himself out of the grave... well I am no rolling my eyes now! And looking forward to reading the next chapters