Reviews for The Mistaken Wish
artephile chapter 46 . 9/8
Oh my god. I'm so scared. What is he going to do? Is this the end? I have to admit I was terrified and expecting the worst after seeing your horror warning. Nothing too bad happened - yet - but I have a sinking feeling. Will you ever continue this? I really hope so. I usually don't review multiple times on a fic, but as you can see I couldn't help but review on all those important chapters! Your writing is so poignant and tense, full of longing for existential closure and understanding of self... It's dark and cloying bittersweet. Please write more!
artephile chapter 42 . 9/8
Holy that last paragraph! I seriously Teared up, it was so beautiful. You always keep the theme of this story in mind, and the motifs of Vegeta's being and his relationship with life are so powerful in their simplicity. Can't believe some cashmere could bring around these kinds of thoughts.
artephile chapter 39 . 9/8
Bulma hit the nail on the head! Veggie is having existential crisises about everything. I really like how you portray his anxiety and introspection.
artephile chapter 19 . 9/7
Aw I know Vegeta and Raditz weren't best buds, but I always pictured the three of them having Saiyan survivor comraderie. Makes me sad to read about Raditz being mean to Vegeta too.
artephile chapter 14 . 9/7
Wow a Saiyan origin story! Super cool.
artephile chapter 10 . 9/7
This is such an introspective and existentially explorative doc! Love it.
Is that the last chapter?
It's nice delving into Vegeta's deprieved mind. He's a psycho and truly mad.
But you wrote his insanity here so coherently.
Now, I'm wondering on what your take is for the after Cell saga.
He's a clueless prick, which suited him perfectly.
angeljme chapter 46 . 8/8
Is that the final chapter? Makes me think that Vegeta is a psycho, with stunted EQ.
Although you're one of the best Vegeta-Bulma writer here. The characters are really defined. You flesh out Vegeta, as he should.
I would like to see some sort of realization here for Vegeta, where he'll learn to be at least a semi-decent guy.
Will there be a sequel? Seeing that this story is only the 3yr gap? Thanks
Justsaiyan chapter 46 . 2/1
Please come back and finish this. This is one of the best Veget/Bulma fanfic I have ever read. I love seeing everything from Vegeta's perspective.
Bman66 chapter 41 . 9/18/2015
stopped liking this story as soon as i saw that vegeta has made out with raditz in the past real turn off bro
MAL chapter 46 . 6/12/2015
oh god. dark dark dark... not that I expected him to be all brightness and sunshine, but... eek. He's seriously fucked in the head. wanting to fuck someone and kill them at the same time, bleh. That's not very loving. I mean, I'm all for dark twisty kinks,but this? Lets hope the next chapters delve into why he's feeling this way...
MAL chapter 39 . 6/11/2015
Heh, like the he should havetrained hungry line. *giggles*
MAL chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
Ah... His freaking out makes more sinse now. Oh my. That is just awful
MAL chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
This story just took an interesting turn. wow, what a first kiss... Oops. Bet he's angry at himself now. Glad Bulma didn't just swoon. Glad she actually fought back. GO her.