Reviews for You Ought to Be With Me
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
I'm sorry I truly loved the story until it got very angsty in the end. I also think the epilogue left a lot of things unanswered. What happened to everyone? What happened to Tamsin's mom? But it was all worth it
vetty123 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
The plot thickens and mysteries appear! I like the direction you’re going, but I don’t think it’s really realistic for Tamsin and Sunshine to have bumped into each other so many times through the week.
vetty123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I like how you elaborated upon Emma’s realization that Blacks aren’t evil – the movie just kind of skimmed over that. I also have never read Siddhartha, but I’ve heard that it was quite revolutionary for its novel take on religion and spirituality. The depth examples like this give to the story is considerable, and I’m liking this more and more.
vetty123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Very interesting start. I’ve never really considered writing a fanfiction for “Remember the Titans”, seeing as it was based on a true story. However, this is an intriguing start, and I commend you for taking on such a difficult task.
Laughing-Legend chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
i know what theyre thinking, its not that!
Myrle 16 chapter 24 . 6/26/2010
awsome!

i absolutley loved your story...

i must say tho, the "mickey" almost raping her didnt come as a suprise.

great story tho!
Myrle 16 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
i never occured to him to jusst ask...

really?

how cute!

looking forward to reading the rest!
Rory chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Honestly I can say that this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read over the past years. You put a lot of effort into making a well thought out plot and it turned out great in the end. I'm glad Tamsin and Ronnie got back together they were perfect )
strafica chapter 24 . 4/12/2010
I clicked this on a whim and now I'm glad that I did. It was a beautiful story.
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 24 . 11/27/2009
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed the plot, and it was beautifully written. I absolutely loved all the culture references.
YoursTrulyPyress chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
thank you for bringing them back together for that last chapter, i was close to clawing my hair out from the break up to the second to last chapter. death to the squirt!
Bardess of Avon chapter 24 . 4/21/2008
I was hesitant after I reviewed; last time I reviewed a story and promished to finish it, it turned out to be a flop. But this remained excellent!

I'll admit, I got frustrated with Tamsin (and that's probably due to my love for Sunshine), but that was pretty much the only complaint, and it was a necessity for the story. I LOVED the way you wrote all the Titans; so believable and so funny! My favorite scene had to be the "huddle" in the locker room! XD

All the characters were so well done and the whole thing was so wonderfully written that I'm still reeling. If only the other RtT fics were like this. *sighs*

All in all? Beautiful. I loved every minute of it.

~LazyChestnut~
Bardess of Avon chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Ok, so I'll admit it: I saw this and thought, "Oh, Lord, it's another Sue-with-a-funny-name-ends-up-with-Sunshine." And yes, I decided to skim it and lament over the RtT section.

You, m'dear, have made me eat my words. Er, thoughts.

Ok, so she has a funny name. Ok, so she hangs out with Emma. Ok, so she ends up with Ronnie after some drama (because I skipped ahead and glanced at another chapter). But it's honestly not bad. Not bad; it's *good*.

Tamsin is a character I can identify with. Especially when the remark was made that she was nice to everyone; I, too, have once had a friend snidely remark that I was friends with *everyone.* But I digress. I like this. A lot. In my opinion, it's the best fic up on this fandom.

So I'll finish it now and give another review when I've read it all.

Oh, and in regards to Siddhartha: I hated it. But I can see Sunshine liking it ;) My exultations to you for being able to get through it.
Songorita chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Great story, loved it.
grumpypirate chapter 24 . 1/22/2007
I absolutly loved your story! It brought me to near tears at time! I'd love to see more of your writings. Especially another Remember the Titans!