Reviews for Flowers and Time: An Evans' Story
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 29 . 7/2
Very cute
Please let Robyn be magical too
sofeyrose chapter 19 . 4/3
I like the fact that the children tried to protect Harry by grouping around him and shielding him from the man. Nice display of unity.
Amanthya chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
I look forward to more of this, I like the characters (oc and canon-ish) that you have created and the world you are shaping.
Sillage chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
This is how Harry Potter should've grown up.
Mollyscribbles chapter 29 . 11/12/2014
This story is wonderful. It leaves me wanting more, wanting to know how Harry would see the magical world when the Muggle world gave him a sense of home and family that he didn't feel in canon. But as someone who also has WIPs that have been ignored for far too long, I will specify that I am in no way rushing you and any update will come when it comes.
Amanthya chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
I've really enjoyed this, and I look forward to seeing more once you update.
Alethea27 chapter 29 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's not often I find a story with a non-canon, sympathetic Petunia and it's so refreshing! Although this one was sad with the loss of Petunia's baby followed by her and Vernon's divorce, it still showed Petunia had her own strengths. I loved the scene in the laundry room where Harry and Petunia were pretending their laundry basket was a pirate boat! I always felt sorry for Petunia in canon because I think she was overlooked by her parents in favor of Lily and I suspect Lily took advantage of that also. I wonder what will happen when Harry gets his Hogwarts letter and I wonder what Dumblebutt's reaction will be when he sees that Harry is not some malleable little puppet that he can do with whatever he pleases! Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
a sparkling fairy chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
This is such a beautiful fanfic. Your writing style is really lovely, you really manage to capture the melancholy that is behind Petunia dedicating herself to Harry. I've always been fond of the idea of Petunia handling things differently with Harry, and the way you've chosen to tell this story is very nice. Little moments of their life rather than 20 chapters of not very accurate childcare, heh. I admit, it's probably because I'm excited for the Hogwarts chapters, but the different interactions between Petunia and Harry are still the most important thing to me.

I hope your dominant arm is doing better these days. Cheers. :)
Shadowmage97 chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
Oh, I really, really, love this story. I hope you update soon.
teckwizard chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
Disappointinly short chapter...
long live marshmallows chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
This is awesome! I really like how Petuna and Harry have a good relationship with one another.
Pernicia Hart chapter 29 . 5/25/2014
I am so happy to see your back and updating this. This is admittedly one of my most favorite fanfics and I adore how original it is. I look forward to reading more!
Thank you so much for your hard work!
Pernicia
SpaceHead3 chapter 29 . 5/11/2014
I love this story! Please keep it up.
Archer the Undreamed chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
I am absolutely in love with this. Petunia is perfection here, and your characterizations and ideas are thought provoking and deeply touching.