Reviews for Flowers and Time: An Evans' Story
This is a lovely story. I'm looking forward to seeing how it carries on through the rest of his childhood and the Hogwarts years
Guest chapter 29 . 6/19/2016
I really enjoyed this story - such a refreshingly different take on the HP universe. I hope you will return to it some day.
Fwee F W E E chapter 29 . 4/14/2016
THIS FANFICTION IS SO CUTE AND FEELSY! QAQ 3
Kasanra chapter 29 . 12/22/2015
Wow. I've read some of your stories before but not this one. I just found it and I think it's amazing.
CrAzY'pOtTeR'fAn chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
This story is so beautiful! It's moving, I was crying my eyes out the first few chapters. I had to get over how short the chapters were before I realized that it would be a slice-of-life. I don't think I found many storys on this site that got a character to develope so smoothly and authentic.
Petunias boss was a very welcome surprise, because I hadn't really expected there to be such funny moments :D The story simply got everything. Sooo of course I would be very happy if you continue this, but even if you don't... it's a a work of art regardless.
Monki-Neko chapter 29 . 9/24/2015
I'm usually not very fond of slice of life stories, I'm more into world building and war tactics and espionage and basically action-oriented stories or plot-driven ones but I really enjoy the very comforting and loving tone of this story, detailing Harry's life with his aunt so wonderfully and engagingly.
Priestess of Dan chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
I really love your take on this Petunia, and I would love to see how Harry Evans would interact with the wizarding world, especially considering his first meeting with a wizard (and good for his classmates and teachers for handling that!). Hopefully you can pick it back up someday.
write-notright chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
This was amazing. I always thought everything would have been different if Petunia had gone through some little things. I hope you plan to continue this!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 29 . 7/2/2015
Very cute
Guest chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Please let Robyn be magical too
Beat of a Butterfly's Wings chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
I like the fact that the children tried to protect Harry by grouping around him and shielding him from the man. Nice display of unity.
Amanthya chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
I look forward to more of this, I like the characters (oc and canon-ish) that you have created and the world you are shaping.
Sillage chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
This is how Harry Potter should've grown up.
Mollyscribbles chapter 29 . 11/12/2014
This story is wonderful. It leaves me wanting more, wanting to know how Harry would see the magical world when the Muggle world gave him a sense of home and family that he didn't feel in canon. But as someone who also has WIPs that have been ignored for far too long, I will specify that I am in no way rushing you and any update will come when it comes.
Amanthya chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
I've really enjoyed this, and I look forward to seeing more once you update.